Three:

Three days of travelling made my body ache in places I never knew I could. But when we pulled up at the house we would be staying at I couldn't help but feel as though I was missing something. Myrnin gently grabbed my arm and walked with me towards the mansion and slowly the feeling died, before it increased. I stopped short and Myrnin looked at me just like Amelie and Oliver. "I'm not sure about this Myrnin, I mean I trusted you guys because I knew you guys but these vampires I don't..." "It's okay Claire I understand and I will never let them hurt you." "promise." I squeaked out. He nodded "promise." he replied back, kissing my forehead, and pulling me into his arms, I hugged him back.

When I pulled away, he intwinded his fingers in mine. We walked slowly towards the house and I managed to keep my heart beat under control.

Before we could even knock the door opened. "Myrnin." the man spoke. As they went to hug I drew closer to Oliver and Amelie. "It's okay Claire you can trust Myrddin." Myrnin spoke. I bit my lip. "What happened to her?" he spoke softly. "She was kidnapped." he spoke looking down. "Well I will help just as I helped you." he spoke causing me to frown. "Come on in." he spoke and gently Oliver and Amelie helped me move.

When we entered other vampires stared. "Is she lunch?" "no Luke she's a friend." Luke groaned and Myrnin grabbed him by the throat. "touch her and you die, painfully." Myrnin spoke. "Myrnin you've made your point." I spoke as he chocked out. He let go and wrapped me in a hug. "You've met Luke, this is James he's a nerd..." "rude" he spoke before he went back to great expectations. "I can never get passed the first page." I muttered, causing him and Myrnin to chuckle. "This is Matt, and that is Jason." he spoke and I waved slightly. "Nice to meet you." I spoke. They smiled and squeal came. "Amelie." "Elizabeth." she spoke wrapping the women her in her arms. "am I the only one who doesn't know anyone here?" me and Oliver spoke at the same time.

We smiled at each other and then Oliver sniffed "O+" he spoke. "Sandwiches?" I questioned. They bit there lips and I turned. "Right that's it!" I snapped, grabbing my knife.

"Your not going out." "I am hungry and I haven't eaten for months!" I snapped as I opened the door but closed it. "Myrnin let me past!" I snapped. He didn't move.

"You will never have children if you don't move!" I hissed. "That's hot but I can't have children and if I did it's really rare." he snapped. "Don't call me hot!" I snapped again, blushing.

He leant closer to me. "Four months Claire, four months you were gone and I will do anything to make sure that doesn't happen again." "bite me Myrnin I'm done a vampire wants me they can have me with a fight, but I am sick of the hunger!" I snapped pushing him away.

I opened the door and walked out, only to find Katherine, Jane, Adam and Sean. My captors. "Hello Claire." they spoke. I lifted my knife up but wolves clawed at their throats.

I slammed the door shut and the dying howls slowly ceased. "Bitches." I spoke as the tears came down. "great no food, they followed me and now my family of four months is dead, what else could possibly go wrong!" I snapped sitting on the stairs. "and the worse thing is I can't seem to cry, I can't talk, and I am sick of fighting." Myrnin lifted my head up. "Claire I'm sorry truly I am and I can't say it will get easy because it won't but I will fight with you, all the way, and if you finally cry so be it." he spoke. I smiled and "Your such a ladies man." I spoke softly giggling.

He smiled and looked down before he looked up. "Claire let me and Oliver go get you some food." he spoke. I nodded and he kissed my forehead. "We'll be back soon." "about that we may need to go to the bank." Oliver spoke. They nodded and left out of the back door and I sighed.

My eyes shut but they snapped open when I remembered what I missed. "That bitch!" I spoke to myself before I stood up and walked to the door, a Wolf was there. I opened and it Harry walked in. "Claire." "Hey." "Claire it's not save, she's taken over Morganville and she wants to turn you." "let her paybacks a bitch." I spoke. "Claire." A gun shot went off and he fell to the floor dead. I cried over his body but it was too late.

"No please don't be dead. Please." "Claire he's gone." I froze and then my anger rose. "They better watch their backs." I spoke, as I stood up grabbing a nearby book.

I read the first page despite it being in welsh. "You can read welsh?" "A little Myrnin taught me." I spoke, just as he entered. "Who's the dead body?" "that was Harry he helped when they tortured me." I spoke. Myrnin placed the shopping down and wrapped me in his arms. "I'm sorry Claire." he spoke.

It was then the tears finally fell. I sobbed in his shirt forgetting the hunger I felt. Eventually he lifted me up and I felt him run. He placed me on the sofa where I hugged him, clinging to his shirt. "Claire sweet heart where would you like them to be buried?" Amelie spoke. "Can you bury them here if that is okay?" I spoke. Myrddin nodded and I smiled weakly. "Come on guys." Myrddin spoke. They left, and Amelie and Oliver sat on the sofa with us.

Myrnin stroked my hair, Amelie held my hand and Oliver stroked my hair as well. The tears still came but not as chocked sobs, they were more like hiccups. "Myrnin." "yeah." "Can you tell me what happened to you?" he nodded and began the story but as he did I saw pain, and the world being lifted of his shoulders.