Two:

When I awoke it was to vampires hissing. And Myrnin thrown into the car. I grabbed my knife and as a vampire lunged I kicked them in the face. They hissed once more and I sliced their head off, blood going all over my face. I ran to Amelie and helped, just as I did with Oliver and Myrnin. One looked at me in shock before they hissed and lunged, I ran to them and sliced their head off. "Heads up bitches." I spoke as I cleaned my knife. It was then I remembered the vampires and slowly I turned to them and noticed their shocked looks. "Are you sure you want me to train you?" Oliver spoke. I nodded yes. "I need to improve." he nodded slowly, clearly doubting it. I smiled weakly and Amelie returned it, but as I looked at Myrnin he had his walls up. I frowned but he just shook his head and got into the car. I frowned once more  and Oliver helped me clean up before we continued, on our way.

Myrnin sat as far away from me as possible and some part of me broke. Why he suddenly hated me was weird. "How did you learn to fight like that?" Oliver spoke. "I wasn't the only one that was captured. This boy he helped me but he also died to safe me." I spoke. "His name?" Oliver spoke. "Sam." I spoke before I blinked back tears. "he didn't say his surname." I spoke, before I traced over his name on my handle.

Out the corner of my eye, I saw Myrnin glanced at me as I did so. "you said boy. How old was he exactly." "seven hundred but he looked eleven." I spoke. He nodded and I placed my knife in my boot before I fiddled with his ring.
"I'm sorry Sam." I whispered before I leant back and closed my eyes, his death replaying on my eyelids.

"You won't get out of here" a voice spoke as Claire fiddled with her chains. "How are you?" she spoke. A boy aged eleven stepped out, his black hair hung over his grey eyes, and in some ways he reminded her of Myrnin. "Sam." he spoke. "How old are you?" she spoke. "seven hundred." "so your a vampire turned at what ten, eleven?" "eleven." he replied back.

Months had passed after that first encounter and they both had the love of alchemy, in which they secretly did, hoping there was a way to escape. And there was but it went wrong.

"Go Claire, go now!" he shouted. She did so taking one last look to see him fight. She cried hoping they would see each other again, but continued to hold the knife he gave her, along with his ring. When she heard an explosion she turned back to see the whole place went up in flames. "Nooo!" she screamed...

Her eyes snapped open as the car stopped. "Claire we need to know everything." Oliver spoke. "I'm not telling you until I'm ready." I spoke as I went to open the door. He locked it and I grabbed my knife. I smashed it and managed to squeeze out of the window. I smiled to myself and slowly walked away the car besides me. "Claire we just want answers." Amelie spoke. "Do me a favour and let me tell you when I'm ready." I spoke, before I slowly started jogging. "Claire I understand better than anyone, what it is like and I will listen when you a ready so please get back into the car." Myrnin spoke. "Promise." I asked, he nodded yes and then Oliver stopped the car and I climbed in. Myrnin wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I laid my head on his chest. Eventually, the tears came and slowly I fell asleep in his arms once again.