Chapter 6: Waging School

"She tries to fight it but she knows she like it." - Justin Bieber.

Chapter 6: Waging School

Justin's POV

I looked over at Jesse, "I have to go!" he gave me a weird look.

"Don't ask!" I yelled before running out to my car, and speeding off.

How could I have been so stupid and let it slip that Andrew was related to her, it took ten minutes to arrive at her house.

The house looked lonely, like no one was home. I stepped out of my car and rang the doorbell anyway, there was no answer. I needed to see her, so I climbed up the tree next to her window.

I'm completely out of my mind, there was no one in her room.

The window was slightly open, so I pulled it up and stepped in.

Selena's POV

I opened the bathroom door and peeked out, the door bell had stopped ringing.

I ran down the stairs and up to the door, but there was no one there. I shrugged it off and made my way up the dark hallway, just as I was about to enter my room I bumped into someone.

I let out a scream and tried to punch the person, "Selena!" I ignored them and continued to try and punch the person.

"Selena, its me!" before I could say or do anything I was pinned to the floor, "Its me, Justin!" he hissed.

I was relived but at the same time I'm angry, "What the hell are you doing here?" My vision was finally adjusting to the darkness.

"I came to talk to you!" he got up leaving me on the floor.

I groaned in annoyance, "We talked this morning!" I got up myself, dusting the dust of my jeans. "I know that, but.." he was cut off by a phone ringing, it was his.

Justin's POV

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, Jesse was calling.

"Jesse, what's wrong?" he sounded out of breath, "Andy found the house, now he's set the damn place on fire!" he yelled into the phone.

"Get everyone out, I'll be there soon!" I hung up, "I gotta go!" I ran past Selena and out the door.

"Justin, what's wrong?" I sighed "no time to explain!" I slammed my car door.

"I'm coming with you!" she said as she got in.

There was no time to kick her out of the car, I just drove off going over speed limit.

"Slow down!" I shook my head, "no, this is an emergency!" I hit the brakes as soon as the burning house came into view.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I ran out the car, the boys were waiting.

Selena's POV

I'm so confused, although this whole situation is nuts, I ran out the car. The air was foggy with all the smoke, and I started coughing uncontrollably. "Selena?" I turned to see Justin and his gang standing there holding guns, I panicked but I couldn't move.

"Selena!" I was pushed to the floor by someone, then I heard the gunshots.

They lasted for about a minute, when I looked at the person who was holding me tight on the ground I saw my brother.

"Are you guys okay?" Jesse asked, my mind was spinning.

How does Andrew know them? Why is he even here? Justin crouched down next to us and made sure we were okay, "I'm fine..." I stood up cautiously.