Chapter 45: Chlamydia

"Don't you know I sit around with my head hanging down. And I wonder, who's loving you?" - Jessica Mauboy.

So guess what guys? I am so happy! I got over 100.53k reads on this book and I am freaking out. When I found out, I was shaking and screaming with happiness and I wouldn't have done it without you guys! So I decided to stay up all night to write this chapter as an early chapter even though I just updated like two days ago.

One more thing, please check out my NEW jelena book "It Started With A Kiss"! Just go onto my profile and my works and you'll see it. :)

Love you guys! Enjoy :3

Chapter 45: Chlamydia

Selena's Pov

I woke up with the bright sun peaking through blinds, making me groan with annoyance. As soon as I forcefully sat up on the bed, I mutter a few curse words from the pain that I'm feeling in my head. I touch my forehead to feel my head, feeling a huge lump on my forehead.

What the hell happened last night?

I look around and see that I'm not in my bedroom with Liam beside me which immediately puts me into a panic mode. Just as get up onto my feet, the door opens and in comes Justin with no shirt on, his tattoos on show that I have never really noticed. A smug smile appears on my face as I take in Justin's body. I swear he must work out more than he used to like two years ago.

"Since when did you get a lot of tattoos, Justin?" I asked, the smug smile not wiping off my face.

He looks up at me and rolls his eyes, "I'm going back to Canada." He tells me as he walks over to his black suitcase and picks up a white t-shirt beside it and putting it on him.

"Canada? Wait, why are you going back their for?" When I heard him said that, I couldn't help it but raise my voice.

I mean, why is he going back their? He's acting so weird and different. Normally when I ask him something like I did about his tattoos, he would be acting cocky. But instead, he rolled his eyes and just said that he's going back to Canada.

But he just ignores me.

"Justin, listen to me." I sigh, "What about Liam, your kid?"

This immediately gets his attention and scoffs, "Well when Liam gets older and asks about his Daddy, tell him that his Mummy cheated on his Daddy so he left. And also tell him that I love him." With that said, he picks up his suitcase and walks put the door leaving me in room dumbfounded.

What the hell just happened? This better not be some prank.

I scratch my head, trying to get around with what he said, trying to think of a reason why he said that to me. Did I cheat? Of course I would never do anything like that, especially to Justin because I love him a lot. I look down at the carpet, and realise that in the corner of my eye, I see my legs fully bare meaning that I ain't wearing any pants besides an oversized shirt.

Recognition hits my head like a bunch of bricks had fell on top of my head. "Shit" I mutter under my breath as I rush out of that door but when I do, I run into someone's hard chest. I look up and see that Justin is still there. Um okay.

"Are you breaking up with me, Justin?" I ask, closing my eyes shut nervously before opening my eyes again. "Because if you don't love me then just say so, just always know that I always love you."

Justin laughs dryly, making my eyes open, "You are such an idiot. Do you know how much of an idiot you are?"

"Um... no?" I frown, "What the hell are you going on about? You're acting so weird."