Lost Silver

I was just a 10 year old kid, my name, Ethan, but everyone called me Gold because my eyes were usually a yellow-gold color.But now... They don't call me anything, though I call myself... Lost Silver.
I had just received my Pokemon, a cute little cyndaquil I named "Hurry". He was the cutest little Pokemon I had ever seen. I was on my way back to professor Elm's lab to drop off an egg. But I suddenly bumped into a red-haired boy, his hair was also very long, and he was wearing a leather jacket, "sorry!" I told him, he growled then looked down at Hurry, "you got a Pokemon too?" he asked, I didn't understand at first, he didn't have a Pokemon next to him, "you just don't get it, I have a Pokemon! I'll show you!" he yelled and challenged me to a battle. That was only the beginning...
He sent out a Totadile, it was only level 5, Hurry was level 7, this guy was going down! We fought for a little while and then I finally won. "Twerp." he said frowning "you're not good enough to own a Pokemon, but whatever, I'm sure we'll meet again" he dropped his trainer card and I picked it up and read his name: 'Silver' he started looking around and in his pockets then noticed I had his trainer card "hey!" he yelled and quickly snatched it back, "oh no, you saw my name, darn it!" and ran off, I went back to professor Elm's lab and saw a cop there, a Pokemon had been stolen, I remembered Silver and his Totadile, and then realized, Silver stole the Pokemon! I told the cop and gave Elm the egg, he told me I should take the gym challenge, so I did. Little did I know Terror awaited on my Final road...
I battled the Gym leaders in Johto and won all eight badges, it was Finnaly time to face: The Elite Four, I made my way through Victory Road and battled Silver one last time. I walked in, healed my Pokemon, and finally challenged The Elite Four, I beat them with ease, I don't know how though, either way, I defeated the current champion: Lance, the dragon trainer, and brother of Clair, I then made my way through Kanto, until I found Lavender Town...
I found myself in Lavender Town, it had no Gym, so I wanted to leave soon, because​I was eager to the next Gym leader, but I found Silver... he looked terrible, he had a bullet wound in his left shoulder, he was bleeding out. I bent over to help him, but he suddenly grabbed the front of my shirt and and pulled me so hard that, *slash* I woke up in what I believed​ to be heaven... but what has given​ me so much hell, the earthbound afterlife....
My death, it was... a meat grinder... When Silver pulled me close it was too hard! He accidentally threw me behind him at a meat slicer! I was cut into pieces.... I was killed... in the town I loathed... I had lost

.... to... Silver..... the one time he beat me, ended me, so I am.... Lost Silver.....

The End
✂--------------------