Masky and Hoodies origin

Growing up, Tim struggled to get along with the other children due to his mental disorder. He suffered from severe memory loss, often had blackouts, seizures, or fainted and had severe headaches. He also had hallucinations. Because of this he was seen as an outcast amongst them and was bullied. It didn't help his mother was rarely there for him and was often gone working all hours of the night because his father was a lazy piece of shit who did nothing but sat on the couch all day, pissed and moaned about everything, and watched his football games and drank until he passed out. His life wasn't all that bad though, because he had met Brian. Brian was his best friend for as long as he could remember. When Tim wanted to commit suicide Brian was there for him and comforted him. If it wasn't for Brian, Tim would have died that day.       

-       

      It was the usual school morning that Tim dreaded. He sighed and reluctantly climbed out of his bed, and moved to get dressed in his usual pair of jeans and hoodie. As he walked out of his room he looked into his parents bedroom, seeing his mother had already gone to work. He sighed again and slowly descended down the staircase, not surprised when he saw his drunken abusive father sprawled out across the couch and passed out, beer in hand. He went over and collected the empty beer bottles scattered all over the floor and threw them into the trash, then turned off the TV.  If it wasn't for Tim the house would be a disaster. He then went to make his breakfast, and was soon out the door and on his way to school.

      Just before he entered the building a group of young boys surrounded him, with evil intent on their faces. They tackled him down while another boy snatched his bag away. Tim groaned in pain as he hit the pavement and tried to get his bag back but it was useless. The boy that had taken it emptied the bag of its contents and gave the money and food to their leader, then they walked off after making some insults at him. Tim was used to this, and knew that it would be far from over. He slowly sat up and began gathering his belongings. Brian had seen what went on and rushed over to Tim. "Hey man are you alright?" He asked, automatically helping Tim gather his things. Tim gave his friend a weak smile and nodded. "They just took my food and money... but they didn't beat me up yet at least." He murmured quietly. Brian frowned at this and helped Tim stand. "I'm sorry I couldn't have been here sooner to help, I'll see if I can take care of those shitheads for you later." He apologized. Tim shook his head and dusted himself off, then picked up his bag. "I don't want them to hurt you Brian, you're the only friend I have." He said. Brian smiled a bit and ruffled his friends hair playfully. "Don't worry about me I'll make sure they don't hurt you again." He promised. "Come, school is about to start." Tim smiled back at his friend and together they walked to their first class.       

Brian was about the same height as Tim. They both had brown hair and could easily be mistaken as siblings or even twins. They both suffered from schizophrenia, wore hoodies, liked the same foods, and had the same interests. Even their family backgrounds were a bit similar, though Brians was much worse than Tims. Brian father would work and come home drunk, then he would beat his wife and son. His mother was schizophrenic and sociopathic so she often neglected him and the world around her. Luckily Brian had managed to get a lock on his room so his father couldn't come in anymore and beat him in his drunken rage. The only difference they really had were their eyes. Brians was hazel, while Tims was blue.       

The bell rang signaling Tim to head to his next class. He stood up and walked with Brian down the hallways, and unfortunately were surrounded by the group of boys again. "Hey look, it's the lovebird faggot couple!" One of them mocked, causing the others to laugh. Brian frowned and moved in front of Tim protectively. "Aww how cute he's defending his girlfriend!" Another boy mocked and they laughed menacingly. "Give Tim his money and food back, or I'll kick your asses." Brian threatened, looking ready to fight. "Oh how cute he's threatening us... how about we teach them a lesson?" The gangs leader asked his subordinates, who agreed with cocky grins. They lunged at Brian who managed to grab Tim and push him out of the way just on time before he was tackled. Tim fell over and groaned, watching in horror as the boys started beating his only friend. Students surrounded them and started chanting, "fight, fight, fight!" Brian managed to kick one of them in the nuts and pull out his pocket knife. He stabbed one of the boys in the eye and slashed madly at anyone who dare touch him. The boys screamed in agony and fell over, while Brian got up swiftly. Their leader growled in anger and tried to pull the knife away from Brian but he dodged and stabbed the boys hand, causing him to scream as well. A teacher pushed their way through the crowd and upon seeing this grabbed Tim and Brian, making him drop his knife, and dragged them to the principal's office, while they sent a nurse to tend to the bullies wounds.