A dark past

Y/N's POV
In dream
I was running away from daddy. He wanted to hurt me so bad.'I'm only 4 daddy stop hurting me!' But it was too late he started hurting me and slapping me.
End of Dream
I woke up panting and sweating. Then, Abby came in, the owner of the adoption center. She tried to calm me down and she did. I went back to sleep.
Garroth's POV
Mom and Dad wanted to adopt another child since it's only me. I'm 16 and they want to get a 14 yr old. I'm happy about it. When we got there, we went inside. We were greeted by Abby. When we were looking for a girl who is 14 we saw this one h/c h/l girl with e/c. 'She looks nice' I said 'Have you decided' Yes we want her. This is Y/N she has a tough background she came here when she was 4,She developed a eating disorder. So make sure she eats a lot and doesn't get it again. Ok thank you Abby. No problem Zianna and Garte. I went to go help Y/N pack up and go home. After we were done we headed out. Y/N looked at the orphanage one last time and went into the car. I held her hand and told her this will be a new start of something you will love.

Hey Guys Lizzy here and I'm making a new book Adopted by the Ro'maeves. This book will not have Vylad and Zane because I decided only Garroth. I am still writing Aaron's death story at the moment. Thank you for waiting and see you guys next time.  Bye~
                    Lizzy