New friends

Y/N POV
After Zianna showed me my room I decided to look at everything. It was all so nice. I went to my mirror and saw me. My h/l h/c on one side. I smiled. I go downstairs and I see people. I suddenly felt shy. Garroth said these were his friends. They all introduced themselves. One girl I think her name was Katelyn, threatened me. Garroth said to back off. I felt tears in my eyes. I quickly ran upstairs. I miss my old friends.

Garroth's POV
"What the hell Katelyn why did you say that!" "Because I don't trust her!" "Get out of my house right now." "No you can't make me." I kick her outside. I then went upstairs and I peaked through Y/N door. She was talking to Aaron. She looked at him. Does she like him?

Y/N POV
I was sitting on my bed. When Aaron came in. He started to blush a little. We talked for a long time. He came closer. I leaned in. Y-Y/N I think I love you. Me too. We both leaned in and he kissed me. I pulled back. I blushed. A-Aaron I said. "O-oh my Irene I'm so sorry Y/N." We talked again and then he had to leave. He gave me a hug. Here's my number so we can talk. Then he left. I went to go take a shower.
Time Skip brought to you by Garroth breaking down doors.
After I got out the shower i changed and then went on my phone. I got a FaceTime call from...
Garroth's POV
I went upstairs to check on Y/N. When I opened her door she was sleeping. I went over to her and pulled the covers on. I kissed her forehead. Goodnight Y/N.

Chapter 2 done. I will be posting a chapter soon for Aaron's death story I promise. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and see you all later. Baii
         •Lizzy•