The dream

Y/n POV
In dream...
I was in my room when my dad came in. I was starting to get scared. He started hitting me and beating me up. I was crying so much...

Garroth's POV
I was sleeping when I heard someone crying. Oh no y/n. I quickly got up and went to her room. She was tossing and turning. "Hey y/n wake up it's just a dream." She jolted up and started crying.

Y/n POV
I was woken up by Garroth trying to calm me down. I started crying. I hugged Garroth. "H-he w-won't leave m-me alone." "Who won't leave you alone." My biological dad he haunts my sleep." "Do you want me to stay in here with you?" S-sure.
Time skip brought to you by Lizzy's horrible writing skills
I woke up and got ready for school. I go downstairs and I hug Zianna. "Hey Zianna." Oh hi y/n how did you sleep. I look down but Garroth came down and told her. "She had a nightmare and I went to sleep with her so she calm down." Thank you Garroth. No problem mom. Me and Garroth left for school. "Hey Garroth." Yeah y/n. "Can I be with you and Laurence today, I don't have that much friends." Sure, anything for my baby sister. "Thank you."
Time skip to lunch
Garroth told me to try to make friends. But, I decided to go to the music room and stay there until lunch is over. Sigh. "Hello is anyone there." Oh sorry to be in here I can leave if you wa--. "No it's fine stay." The person says. "Can you come out so I can see you." S-sure. When the door opened I saw...

Ooo cliffhanger!! I'm gonna continue writing zane~chan and not have it be on hold. If you enjoyed this chapter please vote and comment. Baii guys         •Lizzy•