[4] Crush

School ends and you start walking home until you feel someone's arm around your shoulders again. You look back, assuming that's it's Jungkook, and to your surprise, it's Hoseok. The whole group is walking behind you and Taehyung grabs your hand.

"We all are curious about where you live," Taehyung says. "You never talk about yourself so we want to walk you home and see what kind of family you have".

You smile then remember that your eomma and dad aren't together anymore. You then look down at your feet and Taehyung starts swinging your arm.

"Did I say the wrong thing again?" Taehyung pouts, speaking with a little aegiyo.

You smile. Your face slightly gets red as you shake your head. Then you continue to walk home with BTS behind you.

Once you arrive at your gate, the group looks at your house shocked. You start to punch in the numbers on the black box to unlock your gate while their mouths are wide open, they're practically grazing the ground with each of their amazing jawlines. This is probably because your house is about the size of a small mansion (reminder: your mother is a well known lawyer).

"Close your mouths, you'll catch flies," you tell them.

"Why didn't you tell your family is practically rich?!" Yoongi dramatically questions as the gates of the house opens.

You shrug. "I don't want to brag about it," You respond.

"What do your parents do?" Seokjin asks. His eyes wide with curiosity.

"Parent," you correct as you walk in the house.

The mood gets awkward until they all enter the house. Yoongi and Namjoon sits on the couch, Taehyung and Hoseok chases each other around the house while trying to look through all the doors, Seokjin and Jimin heads to the kitchen, and Jungkook stays at the doorway.

After you close the door, Jungkook grabs you for a head lock and places his chin on the gap of your neck. You feel him breathing on you and you push him away.

"Whats wronggg," Jungkook whines as you roll your eyes.

"You're not here for that kind of rodeo," you sass and he just shrugs his shoulders.

Just then, the door opens. Your eomma arrives and her eyes get wide open with shock.

"My! What's all this?" Your eomma says and you go up to her.

"Don't get any misunderstandings Eomma. They just wanted to walk me home. They're my new friends," you reassure.

"They're all boys?" She asks and you just nod nonchalantly.

You turn around and see all seven of them sitting on the couch. You introduce them to your eomma and she has a huge smile on her face.

"Go wash up sweetie, I want to get to know your new friends better," your eomma says and you walk upstairs to your room.

"Annyeong guys," you hear your eomma say.

You become interested in the upcoming conversation so you don't close your door and you peek the side of your ears out for a better listen.

"As you may know, (y/n) is a girl and I will be very unhappy if I see her come home with a broken heart. If anything happens to her at school, I'm coming to you guys with questions. She has to be safe coming home, both mentally and physically. Know that I am a well known lawyer and I know where to get some good information," she threatens. "Now, are you guys hungry? I'm about to make dinner and I bought extra groceries," Her mood totally changes.

You come back downstairs after the discussion and a quick shower. Dinner is already out on the table and everyone is waiting for you to join. You sit in an empty chair and everyone thanks your eomma for the food. You start to pick up a piece of steak until you feel someone kick you shin. You look to see who is sitting across from you and it is Taehyung and Jungkook. You almost glare at Jungkook until you notice Taehyung looking away with a cheeky smile. You look under the table and kick Taehyung back. You and Taehyung make eye contact and then start to kick each other under the table taking turns until Taehyung doesn't kick you back. You wonder why and look under the table and notice you accidentally kicked Jungkook.

You look nervously at Taehyung and he notices something wrong happened and stops. Then Jungkook smirks at you and caresses your leg with his foot. You look at him and your face looks creeped out and he realizes that you kicked him on accident. You and Taehyung look at each other and giggle.

"What's going on here?" Namjoon asked while watching you and Taehyung giggle as Jungkook looks away.

You and Taehyung look at Namjoon then at each other and giggle again.

"Nothing," you say to Namjoon and he just shrugs it off.

Then at that very moment you've decided... you have a crush on...

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N
Hehe. I know I'm being a little cheeky but I've always planned for a cliff hanger for one of my updates. Guess you guys will have to see the next chapter to see who you put your heart on.