[15] Escape

You all split up to find Jungkook in pairs. You are paired with Yoongi. The other pairs are Taehyung, Hoseok and Jimin, then Jin and Namjoon.

"Have any ideas on where to look?" Yoongi asks.

You weren't used to the sound of concern in Yoongi's voice because he was usually so cold to you.

You notice him still waiting for a response and you sigh.

"Do you know about him and his brother?" You ask him.

You look at him to find his eyes widen. He didn't look shocked but worried.

"Do you think that..." his voice fades away.

You nod as a 'yes' and you both go to sit on a bench.

"Do you know where his family lives?" You ask and he nods a yes.

"Let's contact the others then go," he says.

He reaches out to his phone and texts in the group chat. The others responds almost right away.

Jamless Chimchim:
We'll meet you at his hyung's house.

Jin Eomma:
Omo, be careful when you guys are there by yourselves. I hear Jungkook's hyung is quite scary nowadays.

Destructo Monster:
We all will hurry there after you. Take Jin's car.

You read over Yoongi's shoulder.

"How do we get the keys?" You ask.

Yoongi takes keys out of his pocket.

"Jin Hyung gave me the keys because he said he didn't have pockets.

You both run to the car.

You both drive into a big house but the look of it gives you the chills.

Both of you guys hop out the car and Yoongi makes sure to lock it.

You both enter the house and Yoongi makes you jump as he starts screaming and calling Jungkook.

Then you see it. A figure walking down the stairs, visible from the entrance. He gives you a bad feeling but you shake it off and try to play it cool.

"Excuse me! Hey! You there!" You say as he turns yo face you. His eye bags visibly showing and his face pale from lack of sunlight.

"Let me lead you guys to my little brother's room," he says with a cold tone in his voice.

You and Yoongi make eye contact and start to follow the older brother.

"He's inside this room," the hyung says as he points to a door. That basement door to be exact.

You and Yoongi enter the room and the door shuts behind you. You hear a *click*.

"Jungkook?" Yoongi calls out.

You look in the direction that Yoongi in facing to find Jungkook tied up to a chair. His mouth is taped and his hands behind his back.

You run over to him to untie him.

Yoongi comes over to remove the tape from his mouth.

He lets out a sigh of relief then looks at you with wide eyes.

"What are you doing here?!" He says with a worried look on his face.

"What do you mean? I came because I'm your friend and because I'm worried," you stated.

Friend... that's right. Put him on the line you want him to be.

Jungkook gives you a sad expression after your sentence and stares at the both of you.

"Let's try to get out of here. Let me just contact everybody first to tell them to watch out for Jugnkook's hyung," Yoongi said, as he tried to calm you down.

The sight of Jungkook, hurt, makes your knees feel weak, you heart throb, and your tears wanting to flow out but you hold it in. You can't let him know you've fallen for him. He will just break your heart.

Jungkook looks at you with stern eyes. Eyes watery, probably from the pain he endured from his brother.

You and Yoongi turn to the sound of footsteps on the stairs. The door slams open and you find Namjoon with the door handle in his hands and a surprised look on his face.

You and the group flee from the house, not daring to look back on the hyung who kidnapped Jungkook, his own little brother.

*DING*

You lean down on your bed to grab your phone on the nightstand. You have just received a text message from Jungkook.

Jungkook:
What you said to me earlier really hurt me.

You:
Heol. What was it that hurt you so much?!

Jungkook:
That was a harsh friendzone. I want to be more than that.

You:
Bestfriend?

Jungkook:
More.

You:
I got it!!

Sibling.

Oppa!!!

Jungkook:
That's my kink ;)

You:
I'm sorry, I will stop right now.

Jungkook:
I like it. ;)

You:
YEHET! Bye!

You sigh as you put your phone to charge again on your nightstand. Haha nope! Nope nope nope nope noppeeee! You think to yourself. You scream in your pillow, sure to not wake your eomma. After a good hour or so of releasing your stress, you fall on you bed and drift to dreamland.

"Has anyone heard about whats happened yesterday?"

"Bet it was cause of that bitch,"

"I bet she seduced the brother too,"

"I should be with my oppas not her,"

You walk closer to your classroom hearing all the rumors. Words creeping one by one into your ear, then trapping your thoughts.

You didn't listen in class and just stared off at the teacher all day.

"Yah! (Y/N)! Helloooo!" You find a hand waving infront of your face.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon asks.

You give him a reassuring smile.

"I gotta use the bathroom. Go to class without me," you say while getting out of your seat of the lunch table. Everybody looks hesitant but gets up after you do.

"Okay! See you in class," Taehyung says, giving you a bright smile.

You walk towards the bathroom when a girl steps in your way. You look up to see who it is to fund the queenka of the school, Kim Leeah. You give her a death glare then try to move pass her. She blocks your way again then pushes you to a locker.

"What's your problem?" You mumble as you get up from the fall.

She looks at you like you're stupid.

"What's wrong with me?" She says giving you a surprised look. "What's wrong with you? Seducing and sleeping with our precious oppas. Who do you think you are to just come here and take all the guys?"

"Bitch," you say looking into her eyes.

She raises her hand ready to slap you. You close your eyes, ready for excruciating pain. Waiting, waiting. Nothing.