[14] Goodnight!!

"(Y/N) took away my first kiss!!!" He shouts then covers his mouth.

Ok.. you did not see that coming. Everybody stared at you and you continue to stare at Jungkook.

"Well thAT WAS MY FIRST KISS TOO!!" You started yelling.

Everybody looked at you, wide eyes glaring and piercing holes.

"Wait. First of all, you didn't kiss V?" Hoseok asks.

Both you and Taehyung nod 'no' at the same time.

"Ok.. I'm not so surprised about that but~ JEON JUNGKOOK?! YOU'RE FIRST KISS?!?!" Hoseok continues suddenly while all up in Jungkook's face.

Jungkook backs up a little and quickly nods. Everybody stares at him with shock. All their jaws are grazing the floor of Namjoon's house. Your jaw drops the lowest. You feel so clueless to how a player like Jungkook never kissed before.

"Why are you guys so surprised?" Jungkook genuinely asks.

"Out of all the girls you've dated.." Jimin starts.

"None?" Taehyung finishes.

"Well I'm not just going to give a kiss to some hoe I plan to date for just a week," Jungkook retorts while rolling his eyes.

Seokjin smacks his arm.

"Bad Jungkook. You can't assume everyone's a hoe just because they fell for you," Seokjin says.

"Sorry," Jungkook says sarcastically while rubbing the arm Jin has just smacked. "They all literally tried to kiss me after at most, a day of dating," Jungkook says while exaggerating the word 'dating'.

"ThEn WhY'd YoU lEt Me KiSs YoU?!" You say while totally freaking out.

All the members looks at you again.

"YOU kissed HIM," Namjoon says while pointing at you then Jungkook.

"I mean, I didn't mean to.. like.. he was just~" your words fade off.

"And you refused to kiss me," Taehyung says with a playful pout.

"WHAT?!" All of BTS, except Taehyung, said simultaneously while now looking at Taehyung.

"Oh this is getting goood," Yoongi says while rubbing his two hands together.

*smack*

"Bad Yoongi," Jin says after smacking Yoongi this time on the thigh.

"Well. I guess that it means we all have been entertained... GOODNIGHT!" As you say 'goodnight', you spread you arms apart dramatically and start to slowly back away from the others.

"Fine. It's 12:36am anyways," Namjoon says and starts leading you to a guest room.

After he closes the door, you hurry to your bag and change into your pajamas. You lie in bed afterwards and uncomfortably fall asleep after what feels like 500,000,000,000 hours.

"WAKE UPPPPP! WAKE UPPPPP!"

You hear a raspy, whining voice of a guy standing infront of your door so early in the morning. You look at you phone it reads 9:30am.

"HOSEOK! I swear if you don't shut up, I will grab you toothbrush and shove it up your~ haha.. goodmorning Jin," you nervously say after Jin comes out of the bathroom door.

You give Hoseok your death glare and he sticks his tongue out at you. You take a step towards him but he grabs on to Jin's broad shoulders and keeps Seokjin between you and him.

"(Y/N) be nice. I asked him to wake you all up because I made you guys breakfast!" Seokjin says while trying to calm you down.

You look around and everyone was crowded around you except Min Yoongi.

"Of course," Jimin sighs while going up to the couch where Yoongi is sleeping.

He turns on the iPad he brought with him and hands it to Taehyung. Taehyung opens up an app and starts playing beats with it. Jimin starts dancing around Yoongi, trying to wake him up. Jimin climbs on top of Yoongi's legs and continues to dance. Yoongi lets out a groan of frustration and lifts one of his legs resulting in Jimin being legged in the balls.

You held in your laughter but Taehyung stops playing the rhythms he made and starts running away while laughing.

(A/N - because all they did was eat Jin's Pancakes for breakfast)

"Urg! Why did I eat all ten of those pancakes," Jungkook complains while rubbing his tummy.

You giggle at him as he proceeds to pretend that his stomach is sticking out as far as a 8 month pregnant lady.

He stops rubbing his stomach then stares at you. Then looks lower. Then back at your face. Then lower again. You follow his eyes to see where he's looking at and realizes...

You are wearing a thin shirt without a bra.

You look at your boobs. Then at Jungkook.

Boobs.

Jungkook.

Boobs.

Jungkook.

You turn around, faceing your body away from the blushing perv, and cover your nipples.

Jin looks up from his stack of pancakes and looks at the situation he found you at. He sees Jungkook staring at you with lustful eyes and he takes a pair of clean chopstick. *boop* He hits Jungkook on the head with the chopsticks.

"You may get dressed now, (Y/N)," he says calmly, refusing to take the chopsticks off Jungkook's head before you leave.

"Ow~ Hyung~!" Jungkook whines while putting his hand on where it slightly hurts.

Jin just shrugs and continues with his pancakes.

"Where should we go to?" Jin asks after everybody is gathered and ready.

"BEACH!" Jimin yells in English.

"Bitch?" Taehyung says confused.

"Beach"

"Bitch"

"Anywaysssss," you drag on, you and Namjoon eyeing each other while giggling and Taehyung's comment. "The beach sounds fun but I didn't bring a swimsuit."

"Neither did we," Jimin responds while looking down.

"I have mine," Namjoon says.

You eye him and he gives you a cocky look. We are at your house, are we not? You think, deepening into a glare. He backs away.

"That's okay. We can go to the mall to buy one," Jin says while stepping between you and Namjoon.

Everyone nods their head.

After the ride in Jin's pink minivan, you guys arrive at a big mall, close to the bitch... I MEAN BEACH.

"Meet back here at 2:00," Seokjin says and everyone agrees.

This means we have 2 hours to look for a swimsuit and possible freetime. Everybody seperates.

You find this lingerie store full of cute bikinis.

After an hour and a half later, you come out of the store with the cutest top and bottom for your beach wear.

You roam around the mall for thirty minutes and come back to the group with your swimsuit and two bags of candy... full.

Everyone eyes your bags of candy while Jin is counting the amount of the group. He counts seven and continues to look around.

"Have any of you guys seen Jungkook?" Jin asks, snapping everyone out of their candy daze.

They all look around. Then someone pops to mind...

Choi Heejoon.