[9] Secret

You look to see who is restraining you and turn to see Jungkook giving Ani a serious glare. You know this isn't going to end very well for one person or the other.

You notice everyone who gathered around left and you see him. Taehyung looks at you and sees the fear and anger in your eyes. He looks at Jungkook and sees that he is restraining you by backhugging you and he rolls his eyes. He grabs Ani's wrist and pulls her away from you.

Jungkook turns you around so he can hug you from the front.

"It's ok," he says to you while running his fingers through your hair.

Those words. Thats what you were informed that your eomma and dad got divorced. You couldn't hold it in. You place you head on Jungkook's chest and cry. He continues to caress your hair and your lift your head. You look up at him and you see his soft and caring eyes. How did you not notice this earlier?

No, I can't, you say to yourself. This is what he wants to happen just for his little devious game.

You break the stare and you get away from his grasp.

"What's wrong?" He asks. "I thought we had a connection just then".

You give him a glare and you look away, accidentally glaring at his beautiful, dark brown eyes.

"I can't," you whisper to yourself.

"Can't what?" He asks.

He wasn't supposed to hear that, you think. Guess your going to have to tell him the truth. You start tearing up again. You try to hold the tears in but you don't have the strength to do so right now. Slowly, streaks of warm tears stain your face.

"I can't fall for you!" You yell. "I can't become a part of your stupid game then get my heart broken!"

Jungkook looks surprised but he relaxes his face after a few seconds. He gives you a smirk. You look away then you get up. You stomp away from the school and start walking home. You take your phone out from your pocket and you notice you have quite a few text messages waiting for you. They are from Taehyung and Jungkook. You choose to look at Taehyung's texts first.

-

Taehyung:
(y/n) I'm so sorry about what happened after school. I swear I didn't know she would go after you. If I did, I could have tried to protect you.

(y/n) if you don't want to talk to me that's fine but I want you to know that I really do like you.

I know you don't feel the same way anymore, I understand but I really still want to be friends with you.

I will try to prove to you that I never wanted to hurt you.

-

You feel more at ease but still mad at Taehyung. You then switch over to Jungkook's texts.

-

Jungkook
Was what you said earlier what you really feel?

Are you really falling for me?

Are you really thinking I'm playing with you?

You can think what you want but tomorrow I will tell you the truth. I'll tell you my past.

But I want to tell you now that I'm not looking for your pity but your love ;)

-

You feel your heart flutter. You then stop yourself and you remember, He's just using you. You put your phone down and you rest your head. You struggled to sleep until about two hours later you feel your eyes finally get heavy.

You open your eyes. You look at your clock and immediately hop off the bed. You woke up at 7:45am and school starts at 8:00. You rush to put on your uniform and head down the stairs. You skip getting breakfast and you run to your bus stop.

You arrive and make it just in time for your bus to arrive and take you to your school. You look around and find Jungkook sitting in a seat near the back. He is sleeping, with his head leaning on the window.

You sit in the empty seat next to him and you stare at his sleeping face. His eyes look a little bloated and his face looks uncomfortable. Has he been sleeping well lately? You ask yourself.

Your stop to school comes and you shake him. He jumps and that surprises you. You fall back from the seat and he catches you with his hands wrapped around your back.

"Um.. th-this i-is our st-stop," you stutter.

He pulls you up and you two walk off the bus. You guys head to school together. Jungkook suddenly grabs your hand. You try to shake it off but his grip tightens. Your hands start to sweat and you quickly slip your hand away. You start running towards school, not looking back to check if Jungkook followed you or not.

At break, you felt tired because of your lack of sleep last night. You lie your head down in the classroom after everybody left.

You eyes are closed and you are half asleep until you hear footsteps come closer to you. You feel someone breath against your ear and the hair on the back of your neck stands from the breath being so close.

"I can't help but fall for your stubbornness," the person says.

The person sounds like a male and the voice is familiar.

Oh well, I guess I'm gonna sleep it off, you say to yourself and drift slowly to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N
Hey guys! Sorry for updating so late. As I have said before, I'm on vacation but I will try to squeeze in some writing! Also thank you for 1k reads!! I do hope you guys will continue supporting my story! Also I love the comments guys! Keep it up!!!