How it started

Sophia crept down the hallway and peeked into her mommy's office. She was busy, typing away on her computer. She was writing the next installment in her best-selling book series. Sophia giggles to herself, as long as her mommy was busy, she could put her plan into action. She hurried away from the office and into the living room, grabbing the tablet from mommy's briefcase and getting on the internet. 

Ten minutes later, she slipped it back in place and scurried back to her playroom. When her mommy checked on her, she was happily playing with her stuffed seahorse, Jaws. "Hey love, time for lunch, remember that we are meeting up with Aunt Juniper and Aunt Charlotte." Sophia squeals with excitement and grabs her bag, a pink messenger bag, and Jaws before following mommy to the car.

In her mind, she is going over her plan and knows that she is going to need some adult help and she knows just who to ask, her two favorite Aunts. When they get to the restaurant, her Aunts are waiting with smiles on their faces. Sophia wants her mommy to have the kind of love that her Aunts have with each other. When mommy leaves to go to the bathroom, Sophia tells her Aunts her plan, they are happy to help and praise her for being so smart. 

That night, Sophia dreams of having a big happy family, if only she knew what her plan would really bring.