Chapter 26

Adult content, look for the stars*************

Dallas

Jordan flopped on the couch next to me and looked at me. "What?" I asked and he grinned. "You know, Dallas. You could have woken up when I told about the Alphas trying to scoop up your mate and your pack."  I rolled my eyes, "I knew that Claire would never go for that. Wait, did you say Alphas? As in more than one?" He laughed, "Oh you bet your ass. I swear every single unmated alpha was barking up her tree. I mean not only is she beautiful, but she is bad ass. This pack has never run so well. She has the finances in tip top shape, the company is prime, and the pack is healthy and strong. All that done by a human Luna. Who wouldn't want all of that." 

I sunk back on the couch, I could have lost me mate. He rolled his eyes, "You know better, she would have never left you, she loves your ugly ass, plus ain't no other man can handle her. Hell, I am not sure you can anymore." Claire snorted as she picked up a sleeping Ryan and carried him to bed. When she came back, she picked up Sophia and carried her to her bed. Then she stood in front of Jordan, "You, leave. I haven't seen my mate in a year and I may just make another baby." Jordan's eyes grew wide and grabbed Zeke, running for the door. 

I laughed and looked at Claire, my beautiful, strong Claire. I stood and scooped her into my arms, carrying her to our room. "Shower with me?" I asked and she nodded. 

*****************************************************************************

I carried her into the bathroom and set her on her feet before starting the shower. She smiled and started to peel off her clothes. I was mesmerized. Her breasts were fuller, she was more toned and tanned. Her legs had gained muscle and a more defined shape. I noticed a few scars on her torso. I reached for her and ran my finger over them. She smiled, "Rogue attack. That one was a silver knife. This one is a bullet wound from the raid at the warehouse where they kept you." I pulled her into a deep kiss, tasting her sweet lips. She moaned into my mouth and pulled my clothes off. She stepped into the shower and I watched the water slide over her. 

I stepped in and washed her, head to toe, every inch of her body. She returned the favor, then dropped to her knees. She smirked as she wrapped her hand around me and then her lips. I threw my head back. The sensation was unbelievable. I knew I wouldn't last long, but I was going to make love to her until my body couldn't move anymore. "Baby, I am going-" She sped up and I was yelling her name. She stood and looked me, her face was full of joy. "Your turn." I scooped her up and shut off the water. Wrapping us in towels, I carried her to our bed.

I laid her down and removed the towel. Her body had changed so much, "You are perfect. Goddess how I have missed you." I whispered as I slowly dropped to my knees to worship the most perfect pussy I have ever seen. Her scent was mouthwatering and I knew that I would never get enough of it. She glistened with arousal and I dove in, tasting her. Her moans were driving me insane. I lapped at her core, flicking her clit with my tongue bringing her over the edge. Her body shuddered with her release. I kissed my way back up to her lips. "I love you so fucking much" I whispered before claiming her lips in a hungry kiss. 

I slowly sank into her wet heat, her muscles clamping down on me. "You feel so good." I moaned. My strokes were slow and deep, wanting to savor her. After a few strokes, she started bucking her hips, urging me to go faster. "Please, Dallas. I need you to go faster. I want you to fuck me hard and fast." I groaned at her words. I grabbed her hips, slightly lifting her off the bed and slammed into her. "Is this want you want, baby?" I asked at I slammed into her hard and fast. Her fingers dug into my back, her head thrown back, and panting hard. "Yes, baby, yes." She chanted. 

"Cum with me, baby." I grunted as I felt my orgasm getting close. She opened her eyes and looked at me with love and desire. I lost it, my strokes were fast and sloppy. She tightened on me and screamed my name as I exploded inside her. I rolled to my side, taking her with me, still inside her. "I love you so fucking much, Claire. I could spend the rest of my life buried inside of you." She giggled, "I love you too, Dallas, but the pack and the kids would break this up eventually." 

********************************************************************

We laid there for a while, just holding each other before Claire climbed out of bed. "Where are you going, love?" She flashed me a smile, "I need to put something on. You might want to as well." I furrowed my brows, "Why? I like sleeping naked with you." She rolled her eyes, "Do you like sleeping naked with the kids?" Oh, I slid out of bed and tugged on a pair of sleep pants. My eyes never leaving her as she slipped on shorts and a tank. 

We had just snuggled back in bed when the door opened and Sophia waddled in with Ryan in her arms. She didn't say a word, just crawled into our bed and laid in the middle. Ryan snuggled into Claire, but had his tiny hand on Sophia. Soph snuggled into my chest and sighed. I met Claire's eye over their heads. "Told you." She mouthed and I chuckled as we drifted off to sleep as a family.