~ Tired ~

Okay... I'll start this off by saying that I'm sorry. It's been, what, six months since I last updated? I know you guys have probably not been very happy with me. I think now is a good time to tell you that I'm abandoning this story. Yes, you read that right, I'm done with this story. To be honest, I haven't watched Leafy for almost seven months now. I'm surprised this story got so many reads, and it makes me happy that you guys somehow enjoy my horrible writing. I got a request for a chapter in my other story (which is equally as bad, if not worse) and maybe in the future I'll make other YouTuber imagines, but this story must come to an end.
~ Ellie  <3

Here's a long, cute, and fluffy chapter for you to enjoy!

From leafyisherefanfic.tumblr.com

Today was supposed to be when you were driving home to stay with your parents and see your family for a week. It was just going to be an easy drive of a few hours. They weren't too far away from where the two of you were currently staying. The two of you were currently in Las Vegas, while your parents stayed about 4 hours away in California. Calvin was supposed to be driving out later in the week to meet up with you guys, he had some things he needed to take care of with other YouTubers there so he said he would meet up later.

You wanted to leave before the traffic would become too unbearable, hence you thought early in the morning Sunday would be okay. Your alarm begins to go off around 8am and you quickly silence it. The two of you had a bit of a late night before, going to bed around 4:00 AM. Calvin acts as though he didn't even hear the alarm, only pulling you closer to him. His arms are secured around your torso, his skin attached to yours as your shirts and underwear are the only pieces of clothing between the two of you. The warmth radiating between the two of you is so inviting that the cold air you need to leave to just seems to be an even greater difficulty. Not to mention the cute little snores that escape Calvin make you move about 5 times slower, as to not wake him up.

You try to move the covers off of you carefully and leave his tight grasp. Just as you lift up the covers, you think you are in the clear. That is until Calvin pulls you back to him and groans slightly, "I'm cold and tired, where do you think you're going? It's Sunday. We get to sleep in, come baaack." He drags onto each word in a sleepy and deep voice he knows you enjoy. He is slowly trying to pull at your limbs that are barely still hanging onto the bed.

You chuckle at his childish antics and try to remove his hand from your left arm. "Calvin, you get to sleep in. I have to leave, remember? I am meeting up with my parents later this afternoon. I'd like to not be driving for 6 hours," you say to him, voice also hoarse from talking so late into the night.

Not giving into any of your reasons, he refuses to give up your arm and gently pulls you back into bed with him. With some luck, he manages to grab your other arm and draw you into his chest. Again, he entangles himself with you. "There, much better."

"Calvin, I need to get ready to go. Please stop making this more difficult than it needs to be. I'll see you in a couple days, a little cold air won't kill you." You retort sarcastically.

He doesn't let go, but instead wraps his arms under your shirt and remind you of how inviting his warmth and some extra sleep could be. At this point, he is practically laying on top of you as to not allow you to leave. "Well, technically you don't have to leave.. Isn't Sunday traffic usually terrible? Why can't you just call and say something came up? You can always stay an extra day here, with me" he says, drawing small circles into your skin with his fingertips.

"But tomorrow will be the same thing," you chuckle, "I'll get up early and we'll go through this whole process again. I need to leave today."

"It's not my fault I sleep the best when you're here with me." He begins to plant small kisses from your forehead, down your jaw, finally on your lips. He opens his eyes, staring into yours and says, "You never cancel, it'll be okay." He moves his face to be next to yours, mouth next to your ear and states in a smooth and breathy voice, "I want you to stay, so please don't leave."

You sigh at his antics, of course he knows how to get you to stay when he does this all the time. The only difference between all the previous times and now was your lack of sleep. He begins to slowly kiss under your jaw and move further under the covers to reach a comfortable place to lay his head in the crook of your neck. You groan and rub your closed eyes with your right hand, "I'm only doing this because traffic will be better on a Monday. Remind me to call my parents in a couple hours."

Calvin lets out a quiet chuckle, gripping you a bit tighter to him, clearly getting more comfortable as he knows you are going to stay. He simply replies with, "Whatever you say, babe" and a quick kiss to your cheek.

Pulling up the covers to gain some warmth and succumb to how tired you are, you say, "But I am leaving tomorrow." You are quickly asleep in his arms in a matter of a couple minutes. Clearly those four hours of sleep weren't enough.

He brushes his nose against your neck and lets out slow and quiet breaths to indicate he was close to sleep once again, as well. He wispily says, "I wasn't going to let you leave today anyway, we'll see about tomorrow, too." 

Goodbye... It was fun while it lasted
xoxo