How it started

Normal P.O.V

Right now the fairy tail girls were in Lucy's house laughing up a storm as they shared some pretty funny stories.

"So wait what happened?" Mira asked barely able to breathe. Levy sighed as she continued to tell her story.

"So like I was saying. We had just finished up a mission when Jet said I looked sweaty. So out of nowhere Droy got a rag and not only wiped away my sweat but my eyebrows as well." The girls burst out laughing as she finished the story.

"Wha... Wha...wha happened after that?"

"The client chuckled and said and I quote at least we know her breast are real." They held in their laughs before they burst into a fit of laughter again. Lucy patted Levy's head.

"It's okay Levy-Chan, You were able to fix them back right?"

"That's not the point. He called me flat-chested." A phone notification was heard. Lucy let go of Levy.

"I will be right back." Lucy checked it and seen that it was a text message from an anonymous person.

'Come outside we have something to give you.' Lucy stared at it for a minute before she looked at the only guy in the room.

"Romeo can you get the thing a friend is giving me."

"Sure" Romeo went downstairs. The girls looked at her.

"You know he is going to get kidnapped by Wendy right?" The girls heard a high pitched scream.

"Well Romeo is gone," Juvia said.

"Well, I guess it is just us. Good thing we have everything we need, right." Levy said nervously.

"Yeah Levy is right," Erza said reassuringly before the lights went out. "Well, shit" The girls heard crazy laughter and peeked out the window to see many male members of their guild.

"Welcome to Dragonslayer mating season!" Natsu said happily before someone smacked the back of his head.

"No this is not just for Dragons flame brain. It is for everyone." Gray said as he hit Natsu on the back of his head again. He glared at him. A shadow broke the two apart and stopped in front of the window. It changed into the one and only Rogue Cheney.

"I am looking for Lucy Heartfilia."

☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°

So what do you guys think? Let me know!