Revenge

Normal P.O.V

Levy smirked at the girls as she had finally trapped them. "Levy-Chan?" Lucy said before Levy walked up to her and hissed at her in her face.

"Oh shit, I can smell that all the way over here." Cana said disgusted. "I mean why the hell does every possessed girl have to have some stinking ass breath? I mean no offense Levy, I know you are possessed and everything but you're in need of a tic-tac."

"The shit smell like horseradish." The girls began to take turns roasting Levy.

"No, it smells like hot garbage."

"Your wrong it's more like the deepest caverns of the boy's locker rooms." The girls laughed, except Lucy who had been busy trying to figure out how to escape.

"It smells like she ate my life." The girls stopped laughing and looked at Kinana.

"What?" Kinana asked confused.

"We need to talk to you when this is over." Erza said.

Lucy stared at the lake behind Levy before she had an idea. She found a way to star dress into Aquarius and began to draw water. She hit Levy with a wave of water disorienting her while the girls began to untie themselves. When they were free they looked at her and held in their laughs.

"Where are her eyebrows." Wendy asked confused making the girls burst out in a fit of laughs.

"Her brows are deceased," Cana said making the girls began to laugh even harder. Suddenly Levy woke up making them run and split up through the tunnels.

With the Guys

The guys were hiding in an empty building. "Kiss me," A whisper said scaring them.

"What the hell?" The guys heard and looked in all directions of the room. Suddenly Orga popped out of nowhere.

"Rogue I want that ass! I tried to forget about you but I can't get you out of my head."

"Dude I don't like you!"

"I think you are right, you love me!" The guys moved away from Rogue. The girls ran out the tunnels with Max and Freed.

"There is your bitch ass!" Laxus said to the two.

"So you were looking for me?" Freed said with a smirk making Laxus blush.

"You know what, I am good." He said moving away from him.

"What happened to you guys?" Loke asked.

Flashback

The girls were split up but had left Lucy to run all alone. She was angry of course but it wasn't their fault, right? She stopped at a dead end and turned around to see Levy. Who had now began to walk near her making her back up. She stopped as her back hit the wall. Levy grabbed her face.

"You really are going to suffer Lucy."

"Levy-chan"

"Begon thot" Suddenly Levy had been sprayed with thot spray and Freed ran up to her.

"Freed" She smiled before she looked behind him to see Max. "Max"

Now

Orga walked up to Lucy and hugged her. "Orga"

"Oi, what the hell are you doing?!?" Rogue yelled.

"You are extremely beautiful Lucy." Lucy blushed hard.

"You are ignoring my question!"

"I think I like you."

"Huh?" Fairy Tail guys began to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Orga asked.

"Dude Lucy is basically allergic to love," Sting smirked.

"Just my type."

"I thought I told you that-"

"What do you mean she is allergic to love?" Orga asked interrupting Rogue.

"She is running from you guys for a reason. Every time someone tries to do something that involves love, it makes her blush a lot and she can nor even speak normally. Just look at her." Gray said before he smirked at Lucy causing her to blush.

"Twinkie bring that ass here?" Sting said

"What is that supposed to mean?" Lucy asked confused.

"Do you really want to know?" Sting asked.

"Don't answer that," Loke told her.

"I have been trying to tell you guys, I love Lucy!" Rogue yelled our loud causing her to blush at him.

"Rogue-kun"

"If I have to fight for her, I will."

"Wait, you guys-"

"Bring it on" Gray, Loke, Freed, Max, and Sting said. All of a sudden Levy appeared with a pipe in her hand.

"Your asses are mine!"

"Bitch no they are mine. " Orga said before the pipe had been thrown at him. Everyone ran out of the building. Rogue grabbed Lucy and threw her over his shoulder.

"If anything Lucy, your ass is mine."

"Huh?" Lucy's eyes widened before she began to pound on his back.

"Put me down!" Rogue chuckled at her before he slapped her ass causing her to gasp.

"Nope"

°•○☆●○•°°•○☆●○•°°•○☆●○•°°•○☆●○•°°•○☆●○•

I had been really inspired so I decided to write another chapter!