Four years later

Normal P.O.V

Everyone went to their homes and got dressed before they went into the chapel only to see Lucy began to tear up. Their eyes widened but before any of the guys could say anything, the girls stopped them. As her tears fell Rogue dried them and chuckled.

"You know, to me you are perfect and I am pretty sure your mother and father felt the same way as well." She blushed hard before she pressed her lips against his, making him blush hard. Before any of the guys could do anything the girls glared at them. Rogue kissed her back making the girls blush and smirk. The two backed away and looked into each other eyes.

"So will go on that date with me?" Rogue asked and she nodded before she pecked his lips.

"I do" The guild cheered making the two quickly back away with a blush.

"How long have you guys been here," Lucy said embarrassed.

"For about seven minutes," Mira said. Sting shook his head.

"Hey take care of Lucy."

"Yeah if you break her heart you will have to face us," Gray said with a chuckle. Rogue smiled at them.

"I will"

Four Years Later

Natsu stood next to Gray with an angered look in his eyes.

"Gee, how long does it take to get dressed?" Natsu said.

"Let me guess you didn't eat did you?" Jellel asked him.

"Yeah because we had to wake up around six am just to get here and get dressed."

"It's not our fault that you decided to wake up flame-brain," Gray said.

"What was that Icepick?"

"Oi you two, shut up before I make you," Jellel said making the two glare at him.

"What was that Jellel?" Natsu asked.

"He said to shut up before he made you. Now do it!" Erza ordered making Jellel smirk before he kissed her. Making her blush.

"Erza-san the bridesmaids would like to see Haru." Erza smiled at the bundle of joy in her arms.

"Okay" She walked over to the bridesmaid. Haru smiled at them and waved nervously making them coo.

"Awe"

"He has his father's eyes." Mira fangirled.

"And his hair." Levy walked near the girls.

"Lu-chan will be coming soon. Now everyone get ready." She then looked at Rogue. "Rogue are you okay?" Levy asked.

"Yeah, I am fine," Rogue said with his voice cracking.

"Dude, you have been dating her for three years. You two even have a son together, and even Frosch likes her, so why are you so nervous now?" Sting asked.

"I haven't seen her in a wedding dress in three years and it's not even the same wedding dress, I mean what if instead of saying I do she runs the other way. What if because she is late-"

"Lucy-chan is here," Frosch said making his eyes widen. Sting moved back in his place. Rogue looked at Lucy and felt his heart nearly explode. She was so beautiful. He looked at Sting who mouths the words look at your wife to him. Lucy walked down the aisle with Markov. As soon as she stopped in front of him he reached out for her and brought her to the wedding arch. As the man began to speak he couldn't keep his eyes off of his wife to be. He blushed as she smiled at him.

"I do," She said catching his attention.

"And Rogue do you take Lucy to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do" The man smirked.

"If anyone objects to this, speak now or forever hold your peace." Orga was about to raise his hand but the girls stared into his soul making him put his hand down. "You may now kiss the bride," Rogue smirked and pulled Lucy close to him before he kissed her. Thus starting a new chapter in their lives.

°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•

The End

I hope you guys enjoyed the story and hope that you love the last two chapters

I hope you guys enjoyed the story and hope that you love the last two chapters. I love you guys!

Oh and if you want to see Haru this is him---

Please understand that I tried my best.

See you guys next time!