Possessed

Normal P.O.V

Erza rubbed the back of her neck before she began to speak again. "This store is being haunted by the store owners cheating ex-husband." 

"What happened to her husband?" Lucy asked.

"She baked him a pie." The girls eyes widened. 

"So you're telling us she murdered her husband?" Mira asked and Erza nodded.

"Dude" Levy said angrily. "I'm not with that ghost shit!" She grabbed a cross and some holy water before she began to use it as a weapon against the man.

"Begone demon!" The girls heard something break open and turned to see the front door open. The girls back at Levy to the demon gone.

"Good job Levy." Kinana said.  Levy stood there.

"Levy-Chan?" Lucy asked. They began to hear creepy laughing before she crawled up the wall and turned her head in a three sixty.

"EW" The girls said.

"She's possessed," Mira said before backing into the corner.  They heard Gajeel's voice from close by and was about to warn him but he appeared in the doorway.

"Oi Shrimp I am here to claim you." He looked at the girls who seemed to all be in the corner. "Oi what happened to Shrimp."  Levy stopped turning her head and looked at him with a smirk.

"Gajeel run!"  Gajeel caught sight of Levy before he looked back at the direction to where he had seen the girls and seen it empty." 

_______________________________________________________

The girls ran through the alley until they reached the street in front of the shop. There they had seen some of the guys.

"Lucy, I finally found you." Rogue said before the guys smirked.

Gajeel ran past them from possessed Levy, who had been crab running (crab walk but running) after him.

"This spider girl is trying to take me !" She tackled him before she dragged him away in the alley.  The guys sweat dropped before they looked at Lucy and Erza who seemed to be the only ones standing in their spot (The rest of the girls left them).

Sting walked down the street on the same side as Rogue. "Oi Twinkie, bring your sexy ass over here!"

"Twinkie?" Erza grabbed her as she ran. Sting, Gray, Jellel, and Rogue chased after them. Rogue made one of his shadows aim to hit Gray with a brick but he ducked making it hit Jellel in the head instead. Gray laughed until he crashed into a flower stand. Sting and Rogue continued running after them.

"Go back into the shadows you circle head ass bitch!"

"Here's some light sting!"

"What?!?"

"I said here's some light!"

"What?!?"

"I said-"  Sting ran into a light pole. Rogue laughed but stopped as he realized that the two girls were out of sight.

With the girls

All the girls met up in a cave outside of Crocus, including the ones who were in the woods who seemed to be just walking inside and looked like hell.

"What happened to you guys?" Mira asked.

Flashback

Cana and Minerva looked at each other as the guys stood in front of them. They looked back in front of them and sprayed the guys with thirst spray.

"Thot begone!"

"We are trying to cleanse you!"

"Stop your spraying the wrong person!" Yukino yelled at them before they realized that they had been spraying Lissanna.

"Oh right "

"Sorry" Minerva sprayed Lissanna again before she began to spray the guys. Along with Cana.

Flashback End

Minerva tossed Lucy a can of Thot begone.

"You're gonna need that." The girls then began to plan about what to do next.

●♡●♡●♡●♡○♡●♡●♡●♡●♡○♡●♡●♡●♡●
Here are two chapters for you guys to make up for the weeks I've been gone.

What can happen next?

Until then!