Fairy Tail

Y/n had formed wings made of ice on her back so that Storm didn't have to carry her.

"Hey Storm I think that's it!" said the h/c haired girl.

"Yeah I think it is!"

Once Night saw the guild she burst through the doors with Storm (with everyone staring at them except for the ppl who were fighting), asked where the master was, and flew up to his room.

"Hello?"

"Come in.And who would you be?"

"Uh, I'm y/n Marvell and they are Storm and Lucifer."

Y/n found a dragon in the woods a few years ago. She learned how to boost his power by using ice-make. Then Master started to ask her questions non-stop. Then finally the last question came.

"What kind of magic do you use and if a may ask what do your companions do?"

"Uh, ok I use ice dragon slaying magic along with a few unknown powers, Storm can change into a bigger size and re-quip katanas, and Lucifer can morph into his real form and do some actual dragon attacks."

Master sat there wide eyed at the trio. He was thinking about moving them up to S-clas already, but he had to see her in battle.

"You may join the guild, go back downstairs and go to the bar. There you will meet Mirajane who will give you your stamp."

"Thank you so much Master! I won't disappoint you!"

"I know you won't and please call me Gramps."

After she thanked him he had this huge smile that would make anyone happy.

"Alright, Gramps."

She left his office and went downstairs to receive her mark.

"Um, is Mirajane here?"

Suddenly a orange haired man came up to her.

"Sorry, but she is not in a good mood. You new here?"

"Y-yes, I would like to get my guild mark please."

"Heh, I'll do it for ya. the name's Guildarts. What's your's kiddo?"

"M-my name is y/n Marvell nice to meet you sir."

"Hey, don't be so shy now. Ok, what color and where?"

"Midnight blue and on my shoulder please."

"Ok now that that's done wanna meet a few kids. I'm pretty sure that some people would like to see you."

When he said that he was smiling. Everybody here always seem to smile. It was either because you were only eight and your weird imagination or it was just that they were always happy.

Guildart's POV (bet you didn't see that coming)

This girl. Is this the girl that Natsu and Gray keep talking about. They say she has a lot of power and that she could beat even Erza. Might as well show them that she's here. I'm sure that they would be glad to see her again, and why does she have a flying cat and a dragon? I'm sure that she'll tell us.

Erza's POV

I was fighting with Mira until i saw a girl about my age talking with Guildarts. Mira was about to punch me so I just got out of the way and went to them.

"Hi Guildarts. Who is this?"

"This is y/n Marvell, she just joined."

"Isn't this the one that Natsu and Gray talk about?"

"I'm pretty sure, I was gonna bring her to them why don't you stop their fight while I walk her their."

"Ok"

If this the girl then she should be able to defeat me. I go to stop Natsu and Gray and say that they should sit down. They were hesitant when I said that I had a surprise. Then Guildarts walked up to us with the trio.

"Guys look."

When I told them to they did and immediately started to tear up.

"Y/N!!!!!!!"

"Huh? NATSU, GRAY!!!!!!! I missed you guys so much." 

"Us too"

I let them catch up because iI saw a piece of cake. So when i was done I asked her to a battle, should be interesting.