Fire, Ice Dragon, Monkey, Bull

Romeo burst through the doors with sad expression. Seeing this Y/n immediately went to see what it was about. To Romeo Y/n was like a big sister to him, so of course she would be worried. He then went up to Master and started to argue with him, but what got all of her attention was when he said that his father hasn't come back from the job he took. She did all she could to hold in her anger, but she went and broke one of the tables and went beside Romeo.She ruffled his hair and walked to his house with him.

"Don't worry Romeo. We will find your dad. No matter what."

Romeo then had his frown replaced with a smile.

"Thank you Y/n-nee!"

"No prob."

So they went to Romeo's house and waited for Natsu.

"There you are. Let's get going."

"We promise that we'll bring your dad back safely." You could hear how sincere they are when it comes to family.

~Meanwhile at the guild~

Mira was telling Lucy of why they went off to help Romeo. When she heard Natsu's story she felt very bad for him, but when she heard Y/n's she could feel nothing but pity and sadness for the girl. She went through so much more than she did. No wonder her family was such a touchy subject for her.