Lucy Heartfillia

Y/n's POV

I was waiting at the guild sitting with Gray thinking about my new abilities until Natsu came back. HE was yelling at the person who gave him the info on the 'Salamander' guy and beat him up. Then i was just sitting there in my ninja uniform until Gray stood up and walked over to Natsu starting the usual fight in the guildhall. Then a blond girl came up to the where I was sitting and began yelling at Mira.

Third Person POV

"Your the actual Mira!" The blond girl who was named Lucy came up to her and started to fangirl.

"Yep!" Poor Mira always has to deal with these fangirls.

"And your The Midnight Ninja, WOAH your soo powerful it says you could take down an entire village in one attack!"

"uh" Of course Y/n has to deal with them too and has even more since she's a singer.

"Yea, Y/n could take down anything that gets in her way."

"Wait did you say Y/N! OMG You actually the Fairy Singer"

"Would you please quiet down I'm kinda trying to relax here"

"Of course, wow she's grumpy." she mumbled the last part, but she didn't know that Y/n was also a dragon slayer.

"SAY THAT AGAIN AND YOU WONNT BE ABLE TO TAKE ANY JOBS FOR A WEEK!"

Then the fight got out of hand. Soon Master put a stop to it and everyone went on with their business leaving Lucy shocked at how they're so kind to each other.

Then Lucy got her guild mark "Natsu look! I got my guild mark!"

"yeah yeah, that's good Luigi"

"ITS LUCY!"

"Whatever, so does this look like a good one Y/n"

"Decent pay, but i think it would be too easy for you two and me" Lucy then she Storm and started to yell again.

"ITS ANOTHER HAPPY!! AND WHAT DOES SHE MEAN BY HER TOO?!" 

Storm's POV

Wow, this girl is rude, but when she said another Happy and thinking that I'm as weak as him. Now, that got my blood boiling.

"I AM NOT A SECOND HAPPY, IN FACT I WAS HATCHED BEFORE HIM. AND NEVER THINK THAT I'M AS WEAK AS HIM!"

"Uh, both have the same personality."

"I can hear you and if you must know. I can change into a bigger form and use katanas, and So can Lucifer."

"Who's Lucif - AAAAAAAHHH DRAGON!"

Then Y/n spoke up.

"Lucifer is my pet dragon and was given to me by my parents, so NEVER say that around him. It makes him feel unwanted and thats really sad."

"What kind of parent would give their child a dragon?"

"ARTEMIS, IGNEEL, AND GRANDEENEY DID. THAIR THE KIND OF PARENTS THAT WOULD GIVE THAIR CHILD A BABY DRAGON!!!! Now, if you want to know more ask nasty cuz I don't really feel like talking to you anymore."

By this time Y/n was crying because of the memory of her parents. Me and Lucifer had the same idea and went to the bar with her. That girl is so inconsiderate. Doesn't she know when to stop asking questions. She made Y/n cry and that almost never happens. I'm gonna keep my eye on her.

Natsu's POV

What the heck!? Why Lucy ask so many questions. I know for a fact he Y/n doesn't cry at the drop of a hat. She only cries when she remember's a painful memory and so do I. Didn't Lucy feel all the magic coming off her.

Lucy's POV

Wow, that girl is really sensitive, and how could she be a dragon slayer? She looks so weak. I know that Sorcerer Weekly said that she could take down anything in her way, but I'm starting to doubt it now. She's not even that pretty. Natsu always talked about her, but what's so special? Maybe it was mean to ask about her parents though. I should be more careful around her. She could just be acting.

Y/n's POV

How could she be so inconsiderate. I really miss my parents. Its hard trying to move on when people ask you questions about them. I hope that I didn't worry Natsu. Storm and Lucifer are already cheering me up. When I'm finally calm i go upstairs and look for a job until someone slams the doors open.