AM I S-CLASS YET?!?

Y/n's POV

I'm fight now!?! I just joined the guild and already they ask me to fight. I guess meeting people can wait. I know I'm only like 8, but beating me will be tough.

"O-ok and if I win you have to give me Strawberry cheesecake."

"Same with me, then let us battle FOR CAKE!!!"

"yeah!"

She likes Strawberry cheesecake too!?! Now I'm definitely going to win.

"Ok battle BEGIN"

"Ice- make blizzard"

I made a blizzard so that I could sneak my way up to her. I made sure that it lasted the entire fight. 

"Ice dragon DIAMOND FIST!"

"Re-quip Flight Armor."

Dang it! She dodged it. I might as well go all out>

"Ice-dragon WING ATTACK!"

I was able to hit her back with my attack, but she slashed her sword at me. it hit me right in the stomach. That's bound to hurt.

"Ok then. Ice Dragon Piercing Scales!"

I got out my bow that I got from Artemis and made Frozen arrows that resembled scales. This should do more than enough damage.

"Gah!"

"heh. Your gonna have a bad time." (Sorry thats gonna be ur catchphrase I'm in love with underrate so hehe)

I make a sword out of ice that looked strong enough to hold against Erza's.We sword fight for a while until she stabs me in the back. Her Flight Armor must increase her speed. Lucky I can't use my armor yet. i was gonna do my last attack and I think Erza was going to too, but Master thought that we had too much damage.

"Fight over. You two have had too much damage and Y/n i hope to see you in the next S-class trails"

I then saw Natsu and Gray run to me.

"Y/n THAT WAS AMAZING!!" Natsu was screaming screaming in my face.

"How could you keep your own against Erza!?!" Gray was too.

"Can you fight us next?" They then glared at each other after they said that.

This is gonna be amazing. I hope that I can meet my sister one day. I know we're young, but we will meet and i hope that Storm and Lucifer can fit in. We'll see in the future.