Niam- Chasing After You

(OH GOSH 16,000+ READS!!! I LOVE YOU ALLLL!!)

Niall gazed at him from a distance. His ocean blue eyes were trained intently on the broad frame, the quiffed brown hair, and the capturing brown eyes of the lad he's fancied for a total of three years now. The blonde wallflower knew he'd never be acknowledged by the muscular lad leaned up against the row of lockers while talking to his two best mates, the Bradford native with raven black hair and golden brown eyes, Zayn Malik, and the tall curly haired, emerald eyed Cheshire born, Harry Styles. Niall very few friends since that was one of the cons of being a wallflower. Liam on the other hand was everything Niall ever wanted but was too shy to go out and achieve. Niall was staring so intently at the Wolverhampton lad that he didn't even hear his loud and outgoing friend walking up to his blonde friend. The feathery haired lad was sure to keep quiet to scare the shy Irishman. When the older lad was in range, he pounced on Niall's shoulders and caused the two to tumble to the ground in a heap of limbs while catching the attention of a handful of people around them. Niall could practically feel the stares boring into his body. His face flushed a bright red as he scrambled to get back up to his feet. Louis just laid there on the floor laughing like a mental patient to the point where tears were nearly spilling from his eyes.

"Y-you should have seen your face!" Louis continued to laugh while clutching his aching sides. Niall pouted at the childish elder that was practically rolling in the floor laughing his arse off.

"That was not funny..." The bleach blonde crossed his arms and said quietly with his face still bright red. Louis managed to get up and dust himself off before slinging his arm over Niall's shoulders.

Louis smiled at his best mate, "So~ staring off at tall, dark, and puppy eyed again I see." Louis whispered because he knew how his friend was very shy when it came to talking about Liam.

Niall's face immediately turned a dark red color at the mention of Liam. Louis just smiled at his shy friend and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry! He'll come around!" The blue eyed duo continued to talk as they walked to their next lesson. Neither even noticed two of the three lads staring after them.

~~~

"He'll come around sometime, Liam!" Zayn shouted at his hardheaded friend.

Liam groaned in frustration and pulled at his hair.

"Zayn, I highly doubt it! I mean... Just think, I'm the captain of the football (U.K. football) team and extremely popular. Do you really think I'd have a chance with him? For all I know he might think I'm pulling a joke on him or something... And besides, I don't even think he's gay..." Liam's voice held the same sadness that was shown on his face. Liam's brows were knit together tightly and his mouth was pointed downwards into a frown. Zayn hated to see his friend in this state so he threw his arm around the broad shouldered lad and poked his cheek with a bit more pressure than a usual poke.

"Ow! What was that for!?" Liam yelled at Zayn who just rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Stop being so denial. Both Harry and I see the way the little blondie-"

Liam cut him off, "His name is Niall."

Zayn sighed in frustration, "Fine, both Harry and I see the way Niall looks at you. He always stands against that wall looking at you completely admiration and love in his eyes. It's hard not to believe that he isn't. It's hard to believe that the two of you aren't even together!"

Harry suddenly decided to join the conversation, "Liam, stop being so stubborn. Maybe you should ask the lad if he likes you."

"But that Louis kid is always hanging around him... How am I supposed to get him alone?" Harry gave Liam a wide smirk and he mentally face-palmed because he forgot.