ⒶⒼⓊⓈⓉ Ⓓ

"ɪ'ᴍ ᴅ ʙᴏʏ, 'ᴄᴜᴢ ɪ'ᴍ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅ„

---

yoongi was packing up his things from his house in daegu, ready to leave and go back to the studio, "the others might have missed me," yoongi thought, sighing. he was staying in his house in daegu for around 3 weeks to get some family time and some privacy, which he loved.

"yoongi?" his mother called out, and he walked over to the kitchen to see his mom sitting down.

"yes?" he asked, sitting down as well. his mother looked at him and said, "are you really leaving again?"

yoongi's chest tightened, and he could only nod and say a weak "yes."

she sighed, "why would you have to leave again? your brother misses you a lot, and your father is having issues in his business, while i am busy managing the home and my restaurant. how about you? won't you continue to help us?"

yoongi pouted and walked over to hug her, "i would, but i'm still a idol, eomma. i can't stay here forever."

his mom hugs back and smiles, "it's okay, yoongi, go do what you love. i'm not against it."

yoongi broke the hug and saw his mom in tears.

"eomma..you're crying..." yoongi murmurs, wiping his mother's tears.

"i just wish that you hadn't left so suddenly on that day.." she said sorrowfully, and images of the moment that happened a long time ago.

yoongi sighed, "i'm really sorry.."

she smiled in understanding, nodding, "it's okay, yoongi-ah. you did what you loved. you did what you wanted."

yoongi hugs her one more time and left with his luggage and stuff. he walked towards the station and checked in on a train.

once the train has arrived, he went inside and puts the luggage in the luggage carrier on top.

just then, a blonde man dashed into the train, apparently almost missing the train.

the blonde man was now inside, and he sighed in relief, "good," he thought to himself, "i'm not late." he looked around and his eyes landed on yoongi's eyes, which were filled with suspicion.

the blonde man smirked, "min yoongi," he muttered. he approached him with great caution, knowing that his other self was very, very dangerous once he approaches him.

"who the fuck are you?" yoongi asked, his tone rough, his arms crossed, his eyes glaring at the blonde man.

the blonde man chuckled, "he doesn't know yet," he thought to himself.

he replied with a smirk, "don't you know me? i was your alter ego by the name of agust d. you may have forgotten me, haven't you?"

yoongi widens his eyes as he heard the word "agust d." that was him. that was the name he took when he released his solo mixtape.

"you.." yoongi started. agust d nodded.

"yes. i am you, but both of us are different, yoongi."

yoongi stared at him in shock. he has dreamed that he has met him before, but he didn't realize that it was going to be real.

"it sounds ridiculous enough, doesn't it?" agust d said, smiling. he puts a hand on yoongi's shoulder.

"but don't worry, i'll tell you on the way back to seoul."

yoongi could only nod, trying to process everything that he said.

this would be a confusing day.