give it to me

"ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ, ғᴀᴍᴇ, ғʟᴀsʜʟɪɢʜᴛ„

---

as the two arrived at the dorm, yoongi hesitated on ringing the doorbell, as agust d was behind him.

he looked back at him, and the blonde nodded, motioning him to ring the doorbell.

yoongi sighed and ringed the doorbell once, twice.

the two heard loud and fast footsteps from the inside and the door swung open, revealing the orange-haired rapper, smiling widely.

"yoongi hyung!~" he said, running towards him and engulfed him in a hug, but yoongi pushed him away.

"hoseok, please stop," he said, sighing and went inside. agust d followed, chuckling to himself.

the other members were confused as to why there was someone other than yoongi that entered the house.

"yoongi-ah, who's that?" jin asked, confused. agust d smiled mischievously.

"ah, i should have introduced myself earlier, hm?" agust d said, chuckling. the other members looked at each other in confusion while yoongi was at his room, adjusting his belongings.

"would you get shocked if i told you that i'm someone yoongi might have known..or perhaps," he paused and looked at jimin, smirking, "jimin-ssi might be familiar with me, wouldn't he be?"

that's when jimin realized it. he had a surprised and confused look on his face, and yet again, the blonde chuckled.

"i won't tell you my name yet..i'll just let jimin-ssi tell you," he said, winking at them and walked away to yoongi's room.

he opened the door and saw yoongi on his bed, his pillow over his eyes.

"yah, yoongi, don't you think it's a bit too early to sleep?" he commented, laughing, going inside his room.

yoongi groaned, "you fucking idiot, i hate you already."

he chuckled, "that's normal for you to say to me, yoongi."

yoongi removed the pillow from his face and glared at him, and he rolled his eyes.

"normal? what do you mean normal?" yoongi inquired, sitting down on his bed.

"what do i mean by normal? you say that to me back then when you are so fucking frustrated, which was quite amusing," he said, chuckling slightly at the faint memory of yoongi shouting at him. 

"quite amusing?" he inquired, tilting his head.

"why, it's because that face of yours while you're so angry at me is just hilarious!" he yelled, laughing.

yoongi hits agust d's shoulder with a loud smack, "ow! that hurts!" he said, laughing.

"see, that's the revenge i'm giving you, but there's more," yoongi said, scooting closer to agust d. agust d smirked.

"then give it to me."