Warning, the lights are going to go out.

There seemed to be no trouble as we went through the last few sectors. I had seen debris and destruction, but no one was around.

"I think terrorists are within the building." I speculated with the rest of my team. "Maybe the guy who shot me was a terrorist as well." I got more nods of approval.

*****

We finally reached the entrance to sector 19. "Is everyone ready?" I looked at our lineup. They seemed fully capable to take on any danger. I walked up to the closed doors. I pushed the button I pressed on every single door I opened. Nothing happened.

So I pressed the button again.

Still nothing. Mercy took her new com system and told Soldier 76 our issue. "The door won't open, what do we do?"

"You should turn back-"

"NO!" I hollered at the com. "We can't turn back! Children are in there. And so are terrorists!"

"We can come back another day-"

"No! The children might die!" It was Mercy now who was against his idea. "We are Overwatch. We don't give up!"

Some members of our group looked conflicted. Some people began arguing with one another. I looked in horror as anger overcame everyone.

Mei walked over to me. "I think this is what they wanted."

"What?"

"For us to argue up here. They must be doing this to distract us."

"You're right. EVERYONE. STOP ARGUING!"

The room fell silent.

"Look, Mei is right. The reason why we are fighting is because that is what these people want us to do." I saw many faces have the epiphany I did.

I looked to the camera near the door once more. I pressed the button to talk. "May you let us in, please?"

"Certainly." The voice echoed.

The entire time this guy was trying to trick us. He might be part of the terrorists organization but I can't---

The doors abruptly opened. It was dark in there. I heard something high pitched buzz above us.

"Get the flashlights on!" I commanded.

Everyone got them out.

"Warning, the lights are going to go out."  I said. I felt someone put their hand in my non-injured hand. The last thing I saw was Mercy's worried face.

Then, everything went black.