A Helicopter, An Interview, A Hospital Bed

Welcome to the last chapter of NO MORE! Thank you all so much for making it this far, I really appreciate you're guy's support and love, so this story goes out to all of you reading this now.

Happy Reading!

The helicopter swooped around the perimeter of the house after it had already gone up in flames. Sam was counting for everyone who was left as the helicopter circled by.

"Chris, Ashley," She counted as Ashley helped look at Chris's leg. "Emily," She noted for the girl who was sitting by herself on a rock, her head in her hands. "Mike and Bo?" She called out for them. She received no answer as she surveyed the area. "Where's Mike and Bo?"

Chris, Ashley, and Emily looked up at Sam with fear in their eyes. Emily raced over with the group.

"You mean they're gone? They're still in there!?" She yelled as she pointed to the burning building. Chris stood up, even with his bad leg.

"We have to go get them." He shouted back over the sound of the helicopter nearing the ground. Several paramedic troops dropped down, ready to escort them into the helicopter. Ashley happily accepted their help while Chris struggled against them. "No! Let me go! You don't understand! Mike and Bo are still in there." He wrestled out of the Paramedics grip and hobbled over towards the building. From the front porch came a shout of pain as Mike appeared in the burning doorway with an unconscious Bo in his arms. He walked down the patio just before the roof caved in on the cabin.

"We have more survivors, I repeat, we have more survivors," One of the paramedics spoke into his intercom. Several of their men ran forward and took Bo out of Mike's hand forcefully. He yelled at them to give her back to him.

"Where are you taking her! I need her back!"

"Sir, you can see her once she's in a hospital with vitals in her, right now she needs medical attention as soon as possible." The female paramedic calmed him down, taking all six of them into the helicopter along with one other Paramedic, the others down on the ground looking for Matt in the forest.

Everyone watched in silence as the Medic examined Bo's cuts and bruises along with taking her temperature, hoping that their favorite Bo they all knew and loved would stay the same. Hoping she would come back alive.

Christopher Heartly

Chris: The old man, I, er

Chris: The old man, I, er...I don't know how to describe him, I mean-

Reporter: You said you thought he was stalking you, at first. Did anyone else in your group think that?

Chris: Well, yeah-

Reporter: Is it possible that they could have killed him?

Chris: What? No, no you don't understand. Don't you understa-