125

i know a girl who is afraid to get out of her shell until he came and showed her the universe. eventually, he became her universe. but it is time for him to go now, to show other people what is like to be living in this world. she was hurt and defeated by her pain, she drown herself in melancholy; believing that she will be truly happy again if he came back. he did, but he is with another girl who showed him more than the universe. she build her walls and spending her time in her own space crying and tearing her heart apart. as time goes by, she healed her own heart but the pain leaves a scar that is so deep and obviously pained by love. he came back for her to tell that he is sorry for the cause he has done. she forgives him but forgetting is another process. she might forgive him but forgetting is too hard for her for she still loves him. she saw him happier with her, she saw him showing her the things he never showed her... beautiful things that only he will show his new girl. she once again touched the scar and she felt the pain. she was wounded... again. she wanted things to end. she tried. she tried. she tried. until she realized one thing. he is the one who showed her how beautiful the universe is, and she made him her universe. now her universe has his new universe. she decided for these things. life is a matter of choice. whatever she decided, she did it for love. she regrets nothing, but she decided to be happy again even she is out from her shells and walls. she decided to get her life better instead of getting bitter. she decided to be thankful and feel loved by the stars of her life. she is loved and she is worthy. no one can take that because she was born with it. meteors and asteroids may hurt her and cause her so much pain but her sun will shine bright, brighter than before. her moon will be her guide in the darkest of times and her stars will be with her until the end of time; but her God will always and forever hug her and carry her no matter what.