2%

// Eliana //

Today was the day, my first day as a senior in a new school. I decided to throw a cute, but simple outfit on.

 I got on the bus and immediately spotted Peter who gave me the slightest wave

I got on the bus and immediately spotted Peter who gave me the slightest wave. I waved back at him before sitting in front of him. "Excited?" he chuckled, leaning his head on my seat. "Not even in the slightest." I sighed, as all the boys looked back at me then back at each other, chuckling and laughing. "Are they making fun of me or..." I laughed, not caring. "They're checking you out and making sex jokes. They were all staring at your butt when you walked over here." Peter said. "Are they dumb? Can't they tell I'm out of their league." I said, disgusted with a slight hint of humor in my tone. "Can't get any worse than that." Peter chuckled. "Agreed." I nodded and laughed with him.

"Well, that girl sure is staring at you." I said as we walked towards the entrance of the school. The girl looked young, with a lot of hair, frizzy at that. "Her name's Christina, she thinks I'm a werewolf." he said as he smiled and waved to her, to which her eyes widened and she quickly looked away. "You do have the hair of one." I laughed as we walked. "Uh-huh, fairy." he chuckled, pushing my hair to see my ear. "Shut up." I laughed, pushing him. "Hey Hemingway." Peter smiled to the girl as we walked by her. "Don't call me that." she scoffed and walked off. "I guess she really does." I giggled as she walked away. "Well, he sure is staring at both of us." Peter said quietly, changing the subject, trying not to look to the side of me.

I turned to see a very tall boy leaning on the wall that leads to the stairs, smoking

I turned to see a very tall boy leaning on the wall that leads to the stairs, smoking. "Why is EVERYONE just staring?" I asked, emphasis on everyone. "Because they think we're gypsy shit, rumors travel in a small town like this." he said walking away. "Wait! Where is-" I began to ask him, but he was already gone. "God." I sighed, looking at my schedule. Hearing heavy footsteps in the hallway, I looked up to see a girl, a big one at that. She would probably be the most welcoming out of everyone here. Some dumb blonde twins began to mock her and the way she walked. "Hey slut's, get away from her." I said irritated, causing them to stop and look up to who was talking. "Who's the bitch?" one mockingly asked the other as they walked by. "Gypsy bitch." the other one answered as they kept walking. Rolling my eyes at how stupid they were, I turned around in the direction of the girl. "Hey." I smiled as she walked, she stopped and looked around to see who I was talking to. "You, the pretty tall girl. I'm new around here, and I'm lost, and I don't want help from dumb bimbos like that." I laughed, walking up to show her my schedule. "See, I'm looking for this room, and I suck at directions." I sighed pointing at the room number. She grabbed her phone and began typing "That way" a robotic voice spoke as she pointed down the hall. "Who's this Shelly?" the tall boy from earlier asked, as he walked up. "Eliana, but friends call me Eli." I smiled towards Shelly. "The name's Roman, it's nice to meet you Eli. Come on Shell." he said, pulling his sister away. I waved bye  and her face lit up, and she waved back. "They're the Godfrey's." Peter said, popping up out of nowhere as they walked away. "The people with their name on everything here?" I asked opening my locker. "Exactly." he nodded. "Hm." I said, as I stared down the hall at the two walking down the hallway.

In my English class, I had both of them in it. Both of them being Peter and Roman. I had a seat in between the two and I could practically feel Roman's eyes burning into the side of my head. "Are you a gypsy too?" Roman asked as we walked out of the classroom. "I have no idea what I am, but I guess I am now." I laughed as I tried to walk faster. "You are now?" he asked confused. "My mom and dad recently divorced, my dad kept me from all of this gypsy stuff." I explained. "Oh... Do you want a ride home?" he offered. "We just met, I think I'll catch the bus, but thanks." I smiled, running to catch up with Peter. "Someone's interested in you. What did he say?" Peter chuckled looking back. "He asked if I was gypsy and if I wanted a ride, I said no." I explained. "Oh, I hope you know he was expecting more than a ride home." Peter chuckled. "What?" I asked confused for a moment before I caught on and shook my head, while sending a quick punch to his stomach. "Hey!" he laughed, looking back at Roman, who was just standing there watching me walk away, then he finally snapped out of it, rubbed his nose and kept walking. "Must not be a word he's used to hearing." Peter smirked. "I'd be careful with him." Peter laughed. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Just be careful, we gypsies watch out for each other." he smiled while walking onto the bus.

Roman's POV:

When I first saw her unpacking, she was beautiful, unlike any girl here in Hemlock Grove, and I wanted her. Her long flowy black hair that stopped right before her butt, and god was her butt amazing. When I was sitting next to her in class, I noticed her ears were different. They had a point at the top, like an elf or a fairy or some shit. There was something about her that immediately drew me to her. Not to mention the way she treated Shelly with respect, so Shelly definitely was fond of her too.

Eliana's POV.

"Hey." I said as I walked inside the new place that was now my home. "How was your first day?" my mom asked. "Alright. There's this girl, she's like nothing I've ever seen, she's huge. Not fat, but tall and not normal sized." I said amazed. "Hm. Sounds interesting." she said. "Yeah, and her brother, he's nothing like that, he's normal looking, I mean he's cute, but I don't know..." I said trailing off. "You don't know what? You have to be careful of who you talk to." my Mom said, suddenly having an attitude. "I thought you said new faces and new friends." I said, confused and slightly annoyed. "I know what I said, I just want you to be careful." she sighed as I sat down. "I will be." I said and nodded.

// Word count; 1151. //

The first few chapters are shorter, but they will get longer! I'll update after I get  votes so that I can see that you guys like it.