10%

(( WE ARE TRENDING AT NUMBER 10 UNDER HEMLOCK GROVES BOOKS. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. ❤️❤️))
// Eliana //

I woke up with Roman's arm around me, holding me from falling off the couch. His leg intertwined with mine and my shirt lifted, his crotch pressed close to my butt with an obvious buldge.
"Get up." I whispered, slightly shaking him, his grip tightening. "You have to go get ready." I said, waking him up. "Shit, I did make a good choice in sleepwear." he chuckled, looking down. I shook my head and laughed, standing up. "I'll get going, and get dressed and shit. I'll be back around 7 to pick you up." he said. "Okay." I nodded, stretching. "And, Peter. I expect a full report on the whole thing." Roman turned to Peter. "Mhm." Peter chuckled at his words.

Roman left, and Peter and I hung out for a little, waiting for Destiny to wake up. "So... What's up with you and Roman?" Peter asked. "I don't know." I shrugged, grabbing for a cup for coffee. "What do you mean you don't know?" Peter asked. "I mean I don't know, friends I guess." I said, honestly not knowing the answer. "You know he's dangerous right?" Peter asked, leaning against the counter. "Do you know that?" I countered towards him, I mean he hangs out with him too, and he could get hurt. "Yeah, I know that." Peter sighed.

"Are you sure?" Destiny asked, walking out of her room. "Yes." he nodded. "And good morning to you too." Peter chuckled, as she walked over to the mason jar full of blood on the counter. "Where's the tall upir?" she asked, walking over and putting a chair in the sunlight. "He's getting ready for a party, but expects a full report." Peter chuckled. "Alright, let's do this already." she sighed, shaking her head. "This could get messy." she giggled, walking to the jar and opening it. The jar oozed out the foamy blood. She dug through the top, looking for the worm. "Ooh." she smiled as she pulled the, now, huge worm from the jar. "What're you going to do?" I asked, as she danlged the worm and smiled. She smirked at me, then dangled the worm over her mouth, dropping it in and swallowing it with a shot of tequilla. "Gross." I laughed, trying not to gag, as she smiled. She licked the blood off her fingers and exhaled a breath. "Now." she said, gesturing over to the chair. She sat down and Peter began strapping her down to the chair with a belt. "Whatever you need, ask it fast because this goes by quickly." she advised as Peter grabbed a chair and sat right in front of her. "Stay right there." Peter said, pointing towards me. "You don't have to tell me twice." I said, sipping from my coffee. The two stared at each other for a while, then all of a sudden her head went back and she let out a groan. She looked back to Peter and her eyes were as black as night, her pupils taking up most of her eyes. She stared at him, and he was at a lost for words, her head flew down, her back bent. "Can you talk?" Peter asked by her ear. "Yes." she answered in a deep voice. "What can you tell me?" he asked. "I hated butterscotch, was good at shit, liked to sew, was planning on giving Scott Butterfield a blow jub but would of chickened out again." she rambled, saying each word extremely quickly. "I'm sorry, what can you tell me about your death?" Peter asked. "I came to Hemlock Grove because of the invitation. It was dark, there was no one else there. I thought it was a part of it and-" she said, flinging her head back up. "Wait, what invitation?" Peter asked, she was Lisa Willoughby, in Destiny's body. "Fun. Fun. Fun." she said, pain in her voice as she rolled her head around. "I parked, got out, but left my keys in the car. Ding, ding, ding." she explained, she had this look in her eyes, this look of fear. "I was alone I thought, but then he was there. He was all big and all black- ding, ding, ding." she explained. She would shift in her seat, gasping for air, but Peter held her down, her face full of fear still. "I've always had a way with dogs." she frowned, this being the only thing she didn't rush to get out of her mouth. "I reached out to pet his cheek, then I saw his eyes. A horrible yellow, oh, god, it was how he looked at me." she huffed, sad. "How?" Peter asked, still holding her arms down. "The way a dog looks at you when it can't tell you what it needs." she cried. Then her head flew back and she let out a painful groan, her head flinging back forward as Peter backed up right before she puked,  the worm coming up with it. "I need to brush my teeth." Destiny smiled, spitting out a chunk. "Well, that was interesting." I sighed.