11%

*** THERE IS SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER, SO PLEASE BE AWARE.***

// Eliana //

He ended up driving us to The Reservation.

"Same room Mr. Godfrey?" the lady smiled, already beginning to type something into her computer. "No. The best room here." Roman advised, handing her his card. "Special lady?" she smiled, trying to get a glimpse of me, but I was hidden behind Roman, who was holding my hand. "Just hurry up." he huffed, growing impatient. "Room 210. Top floor." she smiled, handing him the card key. "Thank you." he said with a nod, before turning and rushed up. He couldn't wait, so he crashed his lips into mine as soon as we entered the elevator. "I just want to let you know I'm doing this because we may not be able to see each other alone after tonight." I said in between kisses. "Why?" he inhaled, going in again, this time his hands wandered from my face and down to my breasts. "Your mom knows. Peter, my mom,  AND Lynda will not let me be alone with you or her." I giggled, his lips on my neck.  "We'll talk about this later." he said, breathing out before leaning to grip the back of  my legs. "Jump." he ordered. I jumped and gripped his waist with my legs as he leaned my back against the wall. He grinded between my legs aggressively before someone came into the elevator. Roman kept going; not minding that we now had an onlooker. "Wait." I said, stopping him, causing him to throw a glare over to the man. We reached our floor and rushed out, stumbling with the key when we reached the door. He got the door open and we stumbled in, his lips still on mine.

He picked me up and threw me on the bed, before quickly rushing to hover over me. His lips found my neck again, grinding against me, he was obviously ready by the feel of it. "I'm going to undress you now." he said, almost in a the form of a question. I nodded, and stood up so he could unzip my dress, he pushed my hair to the side and unzipped my dress as he sucked on the skin of my neck. I wiggled out of the dress before he pulled me on top of him, quickly unclasping my bra, leaving me in only my underwear on top of him. He smirked as I leaned in and kissed him again. "Your turn."  he said with a smirk, making me smile, before biting my lip. I went down to his pants, pulling them off as he took his own shirt off, leaving him in only his underwear. It was clear to see he was ready as his bulge was shown through his thin underwear. He showed me what to do after he took off his underwear, keeping his hand on my head. "Fuck, you're good. Sure you're a virgin?" he exhaled with a slight chuckle, I sent him a glare as I looked up. "Your turn." he huffed, sitting up. "Lie down here." he ordered, pointing to the spot where he had been laying back at. He slowly trailed down my body, kissing every part he could. His mouth reached where he wanted to be and he started to do something with his tongue, causing me to buck my hips up, grip the sheets, and let out a moan. Soon he was ready to put it inside. "Are you ready? It might hurt." he warned, with concern showing clearly in his eyes. I nodded, and gripped the sheets in anticipation. He went slow at first, which hurt like hell, but slowly started to speed up. It only took a few strokes before he began hitting a spot which caused a pop. The feeling of pain climbed throughout my body before quickly reaching my back. I screamed out in pain, and some pleasure, before it intensified to an unbearable pain. "Roman." I moaned out, starting to realize that something was wrong; he didn't seem to notie that it wasn't out of pleasure and continued. "Okay. Stop, there's something wrong." I said, barely finding my breathe. "I'm almost done." he sighed, throwing his head back. "Wait, stop. Roman." I said, the pain continuing to grow. He then pulled away, confused, as my back felt like it was on fire. I flipped over and let out a scream as the pain was getting to becoming too much. "Holy shit." he said, starting to panic. I had no idea what was happening; it felt as if my bones were being moved and broken into a new place. "Peter. Call Peter." I managed to cry out, my skin feeling like it was about to rip apart. He ran to his phone dialing his number. "Hello?" he answered. "It's El, something's happening." he yelled into the phone. "Her back, it's like- Just hurry the fuck up." he said. Roman quickly gave him the location, while the pain was still racing through me, like something was growing and trying to push it's way out, causing my bones to realign. "Roman. What do I-" I tried to say, but I cut myself off with a scream. Roman shuffled to put his pants back on and ran by my side, grabbing my hand. I squeezed tightly, Roman's eyes were full of worry. "I'm going to put your underwear back on." he advised, I tried to nod. He went by my feet that I couldn't seem to keep still and slipped them on. He then slipped his shirt over my shaking body as I tried to zone out of the moment. It felt like hours of pain, but probably was only like 15 minutes. I then heard a knock on the door, and Roman jumped up to open the door. Peter and Destiny came running in. "Holy shit." Peter said, his eyes growing wide. "It's happening early." Destiny said, worry lacing her voice. My skin felt like it was tearing, I could feel my cold blood flowing down my back. "It hurts." I cried, gripping the sheets. "What were you doing?" Peter asked, turning to Roman. Roman didn't answer and I could see Peter push him out of the corner of my eye. Roman turned to push him back, which led to Peter going to punch him in the face, to which Peter got one in return. "Stop." I managed to pant out as Destiny ran to my side. "Sweetie, I'm so sorry, we should've told you." she said, tears falling as something on the left side of my back popped out, it felt raw at the moment as the wind hit it, which caused me to scream in pain once again. I looked back to see a wing sticking out of my back. "What the fuck?!" I began to panic, but was thrown back when, what I could only assume was the other wing, began to push it's way through. The wing burnt like the other, and then everything went black.