6%

// Eliana //

I stood by the window waiting for Peter, watching carefully. "Sweetie, you can go back to bed, he'll be here in the morning." Lynda said, rubbing my back. "I will. You can go to bed." I smiled. She nodded and began to walk to her room. "You're a sweet girl, just like my Peter." Lynda said loud enough for me to hear. "Are you going to stay there the whole night?" Roman asked as he laid down on the couch. I shrugged. "I don't think I'll be able to sleep." I sighed. "Well, I don't think I'll be able to sleep with you up over there." Roman chuckled. "Well, you are the one on the only couch long enough to sleep on." I laughed. "You could sleep with me, I think that would help both of us." he suggested. "I don't know." I shook my head. "Come on. I won't bite." he said with a smile. "Promise?" I joked, "Promise." he chuckled. "Fine." I sighed, climbing on to the couch. I laid down, my head on his chest where I could hear his heart beating. "So, you do have a heart?" I joked. "Ha, very funny." he said sarcastically, wrapping his leg around mine. "You know... I've never done this before." he said, quietly. "Done what? Watched a guy turn into a wolf?" I giggled. "No ...well, yeah. But, this, just laid down with a girl, without like intentions on fucking her brains out." he confessed. "Nice choice of words Godfrey, and it feels like-" I began, but he knew were I was going, because he had a huge bulge. "Yeah, I do have an extremely hot girl on top of me, and I'm not used to just lying down." he chuckled, cutting me off. No one has ever called me extremely hot before. "Wanna know my confession?" I whispered. "What?" he asked as he began stroking my hair. "I'm a virgin." I whispered into his chest. "You're a what?" he asked, surprised. "A virgin." I half yelled, hitting his chest. "Really?" he chuckled. "Yeah. Are you really that shocked? Is it that big of a surprise?" I asked, slightly teasing him. "Well, to be honest, yeah. You're hot, I can't believe no one has tried-" he began. "Alright. Alright." I laughed while covering his mouth.

-

Peter opened the door suddenly in the morning, waking both Roman and I up. Peter gave us an alarmed look. There was a blanket on top of us that wasn't there when we fell asleep, Lynda must've thrown it on. "What are you two now? Best buds?" Peter asked, gesturing towards us. I sat up, taking the blanket off, still sitting on Romans lap as he sat up. I scooted off and yawned. Peter had only a sheet wrapped around his waist. I shrugged and yawned. "Welcome back." I stretched. He huffed and shook his head, walking off to his room. "Good morning." Lynda said, as she began making coffee. Roman grabbed a cigarette and lit it. "Want?" he asked. "Um.." I said looking to Lynda. "I won't tell your mom." she half smiled. "Thank you." I sighed, grabbing a cigarette from the small container. Roman swiped a match, putting it to the cigarette. I instantly inhaled with smoke filling my lungs, it had been ages since I last smoked, and I really needed it right about now. I exhaled the smoke, putting my head back. "Let me guess. Your dad would kill you if he saw you right now." Roman chuckled. "Exactly." I giggled. I could feel Lynda's eyes on us, watching cautiously. Peter came in the room, dressed, grabbing the bowl in which he had put all of his jewelry in, and sitting on the small chair. He sighed, taking a breathe of air in through his nose. Roman stared at him with worried eyes, not sure what to do. "So, how was it?" Roman finally spoke. I could see agitation in Peters eyes as he put his rings back on. Peter didn't answer, anger and worry filling his eyes. "What?" Roman asked, blowing smoke out. "One, I don't like the whole thing I came home to, and two, something was out there." he said seriously. "A scent." he added. "One, we weren't banging or anything, and two, a scent of what? A milkbone?" Roman joked. "Something bad." Peter said, looking back to Lynda. "Last night, you three, you're the only ones that know, and it needs to stay that way." Peter said looking to Roman and I. "It will." I nodded, blowing smoke out. "Who would I tell?" Roman shrugged. "Scout's honor." Roman said, seriously after Peter gave him a look. "Alright. I'm gonna go home to change." Roman said, standing up. "Should I pick you two up later?" he asked, grabbing his jacket. Peter didn't answer, he had passed out, and was snoring away. "Poor thing. The turn really takes it out of him." Lynda sighed from the kitchen. "I'll come for you then?" Roman asked me. "How about I just come with you?" I asked, bolting up, grabbing my clothes to change to. "I don't know. My mom can be nuts." Roman sighed. "So can I. I can wait in the car, if that's what you'd like." I shrugged. "No. I think it's best you stay and wait." Lynda said. "What?" I asked confused. "I should talk to Olivia before you two meet." Lynda nodded. "I should be fine. I can hold my own." I said, walking out before either of them could say anything else. I heard her call Roman before he could walk out.