7: Bullies And Sweet Revenge!

"... AND HE ASKED if I was a virgin which took me by surprise." I explained to Holly during lunch. "Don't loose your virginity yet. And Jason seems like a typical f*ckboy anyways," Holly said. "Well, I don't know anymore," I said as I rested my head on the table. I wanted to know if he was my right choice or if he was just playing with me.

The bell rang and we headed to our lockers. As I was taking some notebooks out, Jason slammed his hand on the locker next to me as he looked at me sweetly. "Hi, babe," he said. Babe?! "Babe? Are you serious? We aren't even dating," I asked him. "I thought we were," he confirmed. "Well, my definition of dating is way more different from yours," I laughed. "You're so cute," he said while staring at me with a smile. And of course, I blushed. "We have to go to class. Bye," I said and walked away from him.

"Guys, we are taking a trip to a college on the city of Kentsen. It will be for y'all to kinda get an idea of how college will be. I'm going to hand out permission slip that includes what you'll have to bring to the trip," Mr. Riley explained. I looked at the paper and raise my hand. "Yes, Lucas?" Mr. Riley said. "It will by roommates of two, right?" I asked. "Yes," he confirmed. "Are boys and girls going to be separated?" Was my real question. The class look at Mr. Riley for the answer. "Of course! We don't want to have pregnant students after the trip," he said. The whole class whined and complained. "Why, Lucas? Wanna have a baby with your girlfriend? Oops. You're gay, aren't you?" Celine said as the whole class begin laughing. Celine was those kind of girls that made fun of everyone because she thinks she's popular. "Stop," I warned her. "Lucas, do you want me to stick my dick up your gay ass?" Paul messed with me. "Stop!" I yelled at him. I looked for Mr. Riley, but he seemed to be gone. No wonder everybody got wild. "I can turn you straight if you want?" Jean said with a laugh.

This was over!

"Celine, you think you're popular aren't you?" I ask Celine. She nods. "Well, those fake boobs that look like hanging rabbits don't make you popular neither sexy!" I yelled. The entire class started laughing harder than before. "And you, Paul?" I asked him. "Hell yeah!" He said with a smile. "Well, don't smile cause those yellow teeth might fall off in one of those hysteric laughs you make. Oh! And dick?! You've proven you got none!" I tell him. The class laughs even more! And I face Jean. "And don't get me started with you, Jean!" I warned. She already looked embarrassed so she just looked at the tiles underneath us. "Exactly. That's what I thought," I say to her.

The bell rang and everybody was talking how the 'New Nerd' burned Celine, Paul and Jean. "What did you do?" Holly asked when she saw me. "It was sweet," I said. "Sweet?" Holly asked. "Yep. Sweet revenge," I said with an evil smile.

*

Like and comment :)