9: Jason And Dylan!

"YOU KNOW WE can do dirty little things in here since we are completely by ourselves," Jason said while we were in our dorm room after eating at McDonald's. "Nah. I'm tired," I said as I walked to my room. Jason sigh and said, "Okay. Goodnight, babe." Before I closed the door, I looked at him and kissed his forehead. "Goodnight... babe," I said closing the door behind me. "Wait?! Did you called be Babe? Does that mean we are dating?" He yelled from the other side of the door. "Not until you ask me out!" I yelled back.

The night was cold and felt lonely even though Jason was on the next room. I walked out of my bedroom and headed to Jason's door. I knocked softly and he opened fast. "Yes?" He asked with a blond, messy hair. "I can't sleep. Can I sleep with you?" I asked him shyly. "Yeah! Of course!" He said opening the door wide. I walked in and saw his bed sticked to the wall. It wasn't big, but I could see we could both fit.

"Go ahead," he said with a smile. I got on top of the bed and rested my head on his pillow. It was really soft and comfortable. He rested next to me, both of us facing the opposite direction feeling awkward. I could feel how Jason slowly moved closer to me until I felt a hand wrap around me. His hand felt strong and protective. And I liked it.

I woke up with the alarm of my phone. Jason's hand was still wrapped around me and I smiled. He seemed comfortable, but I had to wake him up. "Jason?" I said shaking him a bit. He opened his eyes and blinked twice as he looked around. "What'a wrong, babe?" He said as he looked at me. "It's time. We should get ready. They are going to show us around," I explained until he remembered.

We locked the door after being ready and headed to the main area. A few students were already there. "We must have woken up pretty early," Jason said. "Yeah," I agreed. He sat next to me as we waited. Minutes later the room filled, but Holly never arrived so I decided to call her. I had to call twice until she answered.

"Shit! The phone barely woke me up! I'll get ready. Thanks, Lucas, and bye!" She yelled in a hurry.

And I laughed. "What?" Jason asked with a smile. "Holly barely woke up when I called her," I explained. "She's gonna be late," Jason laughed. I nodded. "Okay, guys. Go ahead to the cafeteria and eat breakfast. After breakfast meet us here," Zack said. We all walked to the cafeteria. It was big and had two floors. They had many cereals, typical breakfast such as eggs and bacon, a Subway section, pizza and more.

I was sitting down on the second floor lonely for 12 minutes until Holly arrived with a plate with pepperoni pizza and coke. Jason was with his friends even though he wanted to sit with me, but I denied. I ate my scrambled eggs and bacon as Holly explained how she forgot to put the alarm on and how her roommate didn't wake her up.

Zack divided the schools into three section and I was left without Holly. "Hi," a purple haired boy with glasses said. He was a bit taller than me and white skinned. Jason was stronger and definitely more muscular than him cause the boy wasn't even strong. He was like me! "I'm Dylan," he said with a smile. "I'm Lucas," I said smiling back.

I was stuck with Dylan all day as the college students showed us the classrooms. Dylan was a nice guy that I learned to like right away. He came from a town near Lakeville called Fallen and was the only child from a mother. His father passed away when he was 8 years old.

"Dylan?" Jason asked me when we were in our dorm rooms. "Yes! Where you spying me?" I asked him as I looked at my phone. "Only a bit, but whose Dylan anyways," he demand. "Are you jealous?" I asked with a smile. "No- Fuck! Yes, I am!" He said angrily. "You know I love you," I said standing up from my bed and kissing him on the lips softly. Silence. "Lucas, will you go out with me?" He asked as he looked into my eyes carefully. I was expecting something more romantic, but I nodded.

"Yes," I answered.

*

They are officially dating!
Please like and comment :)