PRIDE MONTH SPECIAL

A\N: Before reading this, please go follow my other Wattpad account, everrrx , to check out my most recent book! I would REALLY appreciate it :)

• • •

Months after the football game...

"Lucas! Open the damn door!" Jason yells as he knocks on my bedroom door.

Getting out of bed —messy hair and boxers only— I open the door. "Why are you here so early? School's over, let me wake up late."

He walks in and I stare at him, mouth clearly open. Jason, the jock he is, is wearing tight, white denim shorts and a pastel pink shirt with white, cursive words that say 'proudly gay' with a cute rainbow right underneath. His tan, well-built arms in complete view.

He looks... sexy!

"Put this. Get ready," he says, throwing a bag at me with clothes in it.

"What for? What's going on?" I ask, literally confused.

His eyes get wide and he lays a hand on his waist. "What month is this?"

"June," I answer like it was an obvious question.

"Pride month, dummy," he correct me.

He grabs me by my waist and pushes me into my bathroom. "Change fast."

And I do.

Before changing, I instantly brush my teeth and wash my face. Inside the bag he handed me were the exact same clothes he was wearing, just in smaller size. Weirdly, they fit me perfectly.

I walk out, seeing Jason sitting in my bed with his phone on. He glances at me and smiles.

"You're so cute, baby." He runs to me, grabbing my face with both hands and slamming his lips into mine.

"Thanks, sexy boy. Now tell me: how did you know what size I wear?" I question him.

He's combing my hair with a brush, ignoring my question. Finally, once he finishes with my hair, he bites his lips and answers, "Your mom."

"Oh," I simply add.

"Yeah. Now let's leave." He grabs my hand and we both walk downstairs were my parents are. Mom and dad, sitting in the couch.

"Aw! Boys, y'all make me happy!" My mom says, standing up and giving us a big hug.

My dad hands the keys of the new Jeep they recently bought me to Jason. "Take care of him."

"I can take care of myself," I interrupt.

"Yeah, yeah. Now go have fun! We'll meet later," my dad says, pushing Jason and I towards the door.

Jason drives us to the biggest (and only) park in Lakeville. A lot of people, and not necessarily from the LGBT community, are already there. We walk to the crowd of people from our school which I didn't expect here.

"Stop!"

I turn around and there is Holly running towards us. "Let me draw on you," She says, holding an art, wooden pallet. Her shirt says, 'I have a gay best friend.'

"Good to see you too," I say to her, smiling.

"Stop moving," she yells, drawing in my cheeks with her fingers.

"What is it?" I ask her as she's now drawing on Jason, standing on her tiptoes to reach him.

"A penis," she answer.

"Huh?!" I take my phone out, viewing myself with the front camera. There was no penis in my cheeks. Instead, on both of my cheeks were rainbows to represent homosexuality.

"Did you really think it was such thing as a penis? Wouldn't be a bad idea though," Holly replies after finishing with Jason. "Now I have to go draw others. Have fun, okay?"

She gives me a quick hug and leaves.

"Where's my hug?" Jason asks once she's gone and I giggle.

Two young girls stand on front of us squealing in excitement.

"Can I take a picture with you two?" The one with red hair asks.

"Sure," Jason answer.

Jason hugs me from behind and the two girls join in the picture. I feel happy with Jason, knowing he's here—with me and only me.

The girls make us both turn around and snap another picture. Why?

"Why our backs?" I ask Jason.

"You didn't check the tank top, did you?" He stares at me, grinning.

He turns around and on the back is a picture of the two of us eating ice cream cones, Jason kissing my cheek. I remember that day, the moment he came out to his parents. Everything went well so we went for an ice cream cone to celebrate.

"I love you so much!" I jump on him, wrapping my legs on his waist. Kissing him hard while feeling his hand holding my bottom.

I ruffle his blond hair before getting off him. Why was he so cute?

Minutes later, Jason and I are riding on the back of a truck covered in splashes of colorful paint. Many other guys, some older, are holding rainbow flags and throwing candy to the crowd of people viewing us.

"Take this," a good-looking guy with a beard says, handing me a big, LGBT flag.

"Thanks," I say and he nods at me.

Jason takes it from me and wraps him and I in it. Smiling and waving at the people as they all cheer for us. Jason's football friends are also there, also clapping at us happily. One of them throws a football at Jason and he catches it easily, smiling at them.

Not all the audience were supporting though because a few had anti-gay shirts and yelling things such as, "Hell awaits for you!"

But I don't mind burning for a thousand years, skin melting off my bones—as long as I'm with Jason.

Yet, I ignore them, focusing on the positivity that overloads the negativity.

And smile.

I notice my parents with Holly, cheering for us. My mom snapping endless pictures at us. I grin at them and throw a bunch of candy, which Holly manages to catch all.

"First pride festival together, Lucas." Jason is looking at me, ignoring the others.

"Yet more of these are waiting for us," I whisper to him.

He leans in, giving me a peck on the lips. He then hugs me tight and we both smile at each other.

We are together.

*

I don't know if any of you notice that my writing is a bit more "professional" in this special chapter. The reasons are that I started this book quite a long time ago and now my writing has gotten better!

Anyways, I hope y'all liked it! And don't forget to follow my Instagram and other Wattpad account at: everrrx

—SmileOfSketch.