15: He's My Jock And I'm His Nerd!

"I WANT EVERY single one of you to know the person that stole my heart!" Jason announced, gaining everyone's attention instantly.

The crowd went quiet and all eyes went to him vigorously. They truly wanted to know the person that stole the most popular jock's heart. No one has ever been able to date him or even kiss him—according to them—so they were legitimately curious.

That person was me. . . but it seems like someone has already stole my spot.

"Celine, can you please come over here," Jason yelled, waving at her to come down.

The crowd of teenagers whistled and everyone had their mouths opened.

Celine passed next to me and hit my shoulder with hers a little too hard to be accidental.

"You see, New Nerd. No one in this school likes you! Unlike me, I'm gorgeous and Jason loves me as much as I love him," she whispered in my ear. "We are literally the perfect couple."

"What did she say?" Holly asked me, leaning close to me.

"Nothing," I answered, keeping in the tears waiting to burst out.

I felt out of place—unwanted.

Why did I had to end in this stupid town, anyways? Nothing awaits me here.

Celine walked to the center of the field while blowing kisses and waving at everyone, like she had just won an Oscar. She stood next to Jason, and, for a moment, they did look perfect for each other.

No wonder she was happy all day!

"Oh! And by the way, it's not Celine," Jason suddenly said, making it clear and loud.

Celine's bragging face changed immediately to a surprised look. The whole crowd began laughing at her. And me? I was laughing even harder.

Celine's face changed to anger as she snatched the microphone from Jason's hand.

"Are you freaking kidding me?! How can you say that if I'm the prettiest person in the world?!" she squealed through the microphone as she looked at Jason.

She was extremely angry for being embarrassed on front of the whole school. Yet everyone was laughing.

This was unexpectedly funny!

Jason faked a smile at her and grabbed the microphone from her hands. "Also, this girl threaten me. She said that I had to tell y'all that I loved her on front of everyone today or else she'll reveal a video she recorded were I kissed my partner."

Celine's face was crimson red from embarrassment as she motion with her hands that it was a lie.

"She has a video were I kiss my partner—and that partner is Lucas Portman!" he confessed with a confident smile.

The people all around me stared at me in amaze, everyone started gossiping instantly. My face went redder than Celine's, but I couldn't keep the smile from spreading on my cheeks. My heart was beating in a fast beat from the happiness I felt inside of me.