2.

~1 day~
I already packed to leave tomorrow morning I'm really going to miss my father and brother but I know it's for the best.

I decided to go eat breakfast and go down to the lake. I finally finished breakfast and walk down to the lake. Jonathan asked if he could come with so I thought about it and decided I needed company and let him join me.

"Why can't I stay here with you and dad" I asked him. He didn't answer me so I just gave up. "Well promise me you will write to me" I said with hopeful eyes.

"I promise Irina" he said looking at me while smiling. We walked in complete silence until we got to the lake. Everything looked so peaceful and like it was suppose to be a world were nothing bad happened.

I sighed and thought I'm going to miss this place but then I thought what does England have to hold for me. "You ready to walk back?" He asked.

"Yea" we got back it was almost time for dinner. After dinner I went upstairs to get ready for bed. I decided to write in my journal tomorrow.

~Next Morning~

I woke up early then normal because it is going to take awhile to arrive in England. My father, brother, and I were at the boat loading my stuff in I was going to miss them and Italy.

It was time to say goodbye I walked over to my father "Goodbye father stay safe" I said to him.

"Goodbye my Irina you stay safe" he said. This was hard I was in tears but I knew when we dock at England I will be happy.

"Goodbye my dearest sister" Jonathan said to me while embracing me in a tight hug.

"Goodbye my dearest brother" I said to him back. I got into the boat and the last thing I saw was my brother and my father waving. Then I remember I needed to write in my journal.

Dear diary,
I said bye to my father and my brother awhile ago. I'm going to miss them so much but I hope England bring me happiness. I'm rather bored actually nothing to do I hope we get to England soon I want to meet the Lord Mikealson's. I hope I'm not a bourdon to them.

~hours passed~

"Is that England?" I asked.

"It is Lady Rosewood" he said rather kindly. I just stared at it in awe I can't believe it I was finally close it was a beautiful site. Finally I was getting rather nervous I was just wishing the Lords like me.

Finally we docked I just felt like a different person. There was a beautiful girl my age with blond hair.

"You must be the beautiful Irina" she said sweetly.

"I am but not to be rude what is your name" I said to the unknown girl. She just giggled at me. Did I say something funny?

"Sorry love my name is Rebekah Mikealson" she said. I didn't know there was a Lady Mikealson.

"I'm sorry I didn't know there was a Lady Mikealson" I said to her getting all embarrassed.

"It's fine Irina I just came back from a trip to Spain" she said.

"Oh how was it like in Spain?" I asked.

"It was lovely now let's get your things and bring them to our home" she said while taking some bags.

"Oh you don't have to take those I can carry them" I said feeling bad for her taking my bags.

"Don't worry your the guest mine as well carry your bags" she smiled to me to mentality tell me it is fine. We walked into the home more like castle.