4.

Recap--------------------------------------
"Goodnight Nik" after he left Elijah came in and later on and said goodnight to me. I walked over and pulled the covers back and laid down to fall asleep with not a very good dream.
----------------------------------------------

I know I was not in England I new I was in Italy. I was home! How much I missed my father and brother. I was in my living room just standing I can her my father and brother speak. I wanted to move and tell them I'm here but I couldn't move.

I walk home rather quickly. When I open the doors I hear my father screaming.

"YOU KILLED A WHOLE FAMILY!!"

"I didn't know what came over me I was just hungry and then the next thing I knew I saw people dead." I can't believe my own brother killed innocent people.

"Go get cleaned up before Irina gets home" my father said calmly. I heard footsteps and before I knew it my brother walked in with blood all over himself with a shocked face.

"Father" he said in a worried tone. He walked in and looked directly at me.

"Irina we can explain" he said. I was shocked at the fact how calm he was my own brother killed almost and entire family.

"Explain how my own brother is a vampire how I'm endanger to who knows what!" I was angry. My father looked at my brother and nodded his head. What were they going to do kill me?!

I woke up panting. My dream felt so real but how it never happened. I don't think it happened. I decided to forget my horrifying dream how my own brother killed a family and how he was covered in blood. But above all how he was a vampire.

I was sitting thinking about my dream when I remembered that I was spending the day with Niklaus. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror.

"It was just a dream. A horrible dream that can't be real." I repeated to myself to calm me down. I walked over to my closet and picked out this beautiful safire dress. After I got ready the was a little knock at the door.

"Come in" I said looking at myself in the mirror to make sure I looked okay. I looked over at the door and saw Rebekah standing by the door. "Hello Rebekah what brings you here?"

"Nik wanted me to tell you that he has to cancel because he and Elijah are out hunting and he apologizes" she said.

"Oh okay" I said trying not to look so down.

"Maybe we can have a girls day. Me and you" she said trying to lift my mood which it worked.

"I would love too" I said smiling politely at her. She giggled at me.

"Okay come on we can walk outside" she said. We actually walked to the stables to ride the horses. We arrived at the same place I was the day before with Elijah.

We walked to this tree on the hill what made the place so beautiful was that it was a meadow it was all green grass with flowers and my favorite part a weeping willow tree in the far back corner. What made it so pretty was that it was the only tree in the meadow.

Me and Rebekah were sitting under it and talking about how our night was. "Hey we're you listening to me?"

"Sorry what did you say" I said feeling like a fool for not knowing what she said.

"I said how did you sleep?" She said.

"I'm not well" I said being honest to her because I trust her she is like my best friend.

"And was is that love?" She said in a worried tone.

"I had a dream where I was back in Italy I was just standing until my brother and fathers voice. My father yelled at my brother because he killed a whole family. And my brother said he didn't know what he is doing. I felt like I was there but I'm outside of my body it was weird. But back to my dream was I couldn't believe my brother killed innocent people.

My father said to my brother that he should go get cleaned up before I come back. Before I knew it my brother was in front of me looking he has seen a ghost. He calls my father and my father wanted to explain. I felt enraged but I wasn't even in my body. I heard my self say how my brother is a vampire how I'm endanger but then my father looked at my brother and nodded.

Then my dream ended and I woke up panting like I couldn't breath" I said looking at Rebekah she looked a little shocked about what I just said. "I know I'm crazy I told myself it was just a dream" I said looking away from her.

"It's fine it was just a dream after all" she said but she looked a little guilty like she knew something.

"Rebekah are you okay?"

"Yea we should get back" she said looking away from me. We finally got back I was in my room writing in my dairy about the dream I had and how I told Rebekah and how she looked like she knew something I don't.

I went down and heard whispering. I knew it were Elijah, Niklaus, and Rebekah. I decided that I should say goodnight to them because I was already in my white long sleeve lace night gown.

"I think she knows-" Rebekah was cut off by me walking in. "Oh hey Irina" she said in a high pitch tone.

"Hello I'm sorry I interrupted a talk you guys were having I just wanted to say goodnight" I said in a confused tone. They all said goodnight I was heading up the steps.

"Hey Irina wait" I hear Elijah call from behind me. I turned around to a very close Elijah. I could feel his breath on my cheek.

"Yes Elijah" I said smirking at him. He smirked back at me.

"How was your day with Rebekah?"

"It was lovely" I said sweetly. "How was yours?"

"Mine was great but it was missing one thing" he said.

"And what was that my Lord Elijah?"

"You" he said. That got butterflies going in my stomach I could tell I was blushing because Elijah was smiling at me. He started to lean in.

"Goodnight Elijah" I said and turned around and walked up the steps looking back at him smiling at me I just batted my eyes and smirked at him.

Elijah's P.O.V.

"Goodnight Elijah" she said in her beautiful soothing voice. I watched her walk away she batted her eyes and smirked at me she was definitely exquisite. I walked back in where Niklaus and Rebekah were talking about her having a dream her brother is a vampire. I sat down on a chair while they were talking about how she knows.

I on the other hand toned out and thought how she was the light of my world how her smile is everything. How her hair falls perfectly down her face, her smile, her eyes, and her voice.

Irina's P.O.V.

I walked over to my bed pulled back the blankets got in bed and turned off the lamp light. All I remember I thought about before I fell asleep was Elijah. How he is noble, kind, gentle, good company, doesn't hurt anyone or anything, his personality, his brown eyes, his brown hair, his lips, and how his words fall out of his mouth.