6.

Klaus P.O.V.

Stefan took my coffins which has my family and yet Elijah's lover in it. Elijah would be angry with them but I don't know where he is at the moment.

Once I get the coffins back me and Elijah can leave Mystic Falls for good. But right after I get my coffins back.

Elena's P.O.V.

I was looking at the coffins with Bonnie I wonder what are in the two locked coffins. "Hey Bonnie do you know what is on the two locked coffins?"

"No but I know that one of them is the secret weapon to destroy Klaus and the other is a person." She said looking at the two coffins.

"Well let's see if we can open them" said Damon. (Btw I just want to let you know I don't know the stuff that I am writing down ever happened in the vampire dairies because I watch that a long time ago so just want to let you know before you scream.) He walked over with a slug hammer and whacked the chain but it didn't break.

"Well that's interesting" I said. Bonnie moved closer.

"It's bonded by magic" she said. She said looking at the coffins. "I bet I can get it open but I'm going to need some help" she said.

We got to the Salvatore house we sat down we sat in silence for a while. "Maybe we can undagger Elijah maybe he knows what is in one of them" I said.

"No absolutely not" Damon said.

"It's worth a shot" Bonnie said agreeing with me.

"Well that Klaus is not a problem I can make my own decisions Damon so we are doing it" I said to him. He gave me a look telling me I'm going to regret it I got up and was about to walk down there until I felt a hand grab my forearm.

"Are you sure about this" Damon said with a worried look.

"Yea and Bonnie is coming with me" I said looking him in the eyes. Me and Bonie walked downstairs and opened where we kept Elijah. I ripped out the dragger that was in his chest.

Elijah's P.O.V.

I sat up and looked and saw Elena and Bonie standing in front of me. "What do you need?" I said rather bitterly.

"I was wondering what is in the two locked coffins?" Elena said rather confidently even though I can rip her head off in a instant.

"That is no if your business" I said back getting irritated.

"I will let you go and give you and Klaus back the coffins if you tell me what is in the two coffins" she said.

"Elena no" Bonnie said.

"Are you negotiating with me" I said smirking at the doppelgänger.

"Well what do you say" she said.

"Fine but I am rather hungry" I said. She sighed I smiled at her. She motioned for me to follow after she got me a blood bag and I finished it I decided mine as well tell her.

"Do you need anything else" she said.

"No thanks. So you wanted to know what is in the two locked coffins?" Well in the two locked coffins is in one I have no clue what you would have to ask Klaus. But on the other hand the other is very special cargo." I said looking down thinking about her. I turned around and looked at Elena.

"This is a person that I most utterly love and I still love today" I said looking at Elena.

"Wait I don't understand is this person an original too?" She said.

"No this is girl that I feel in love with a long time ago, but I knew she was doomed to meet her end once she met Niklaus, Rebekah, and I. She caught me feeding on somebody I tried to explain I would never hurt her. After she saw me feed she ran I ran after her. She tripped and fell she was bleeding from her side and palm back at that time I couldn't control it. Next thing I knew she was dead all because I drank her dry" I said looking away from Elena and shedding a tear.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry Elijah that is horrible. Tell me more about her. What she looked like." She said looking at me with sympathy.

"She looks exactly like you, but her personality was different that is what made me fall head over heels for her. How she looked at the world how she didn't judge a book by it's cover. Her and Nik were friends" I said smiling to myself just thinking about her.

"She's got you whipped" I hear Damon say. I just smiled when he said that.

"Did this girl make you, Klaus, and Rebekah a better person?" I hear Bonnie say.

"Yes she brings light wherever she goes" I said smirking.

"Maybe if Klaus change that would make him less of a monster" Elena said. She looked at Bonie. Bonie didn't look to good with that idea.

"I would only bring her back if you take the coffins and leave me and my frineds alone" Bonnie said. I nodded my head and smiled.

"I would do anything just to get my Irina back" I said.

"Take the coffins and leave but keep her coffin here" Elena said.

"I'll do the spell tomorrow" Bonnie said. I finally had all of the coffins at the house Nik was a little bit happy.

"Elijah we are missing a coffin" he said trying not to lose his temper.

"The are keeping Irina's coffin until tomorrow because we are going to get her back" I said smiling at him. I couldn't sleep at all but it's not like we sleep anyways.

-Next morning-

It was around noon when I walked into the Salvatore boarding house.

"No please Elijah do come in" Damon said sarcastically. I walked past him.

"Are they here?" I asked.

"Yes" he said getting annoyed with me. "They are just setting up" he said. I walked around until I found them.

"I'm going to need to channel you" she said. I stuck my hand out she grabbed it.

"Whatever it takes" I said looking at her. She started to say some Latin words. I opened my eyes.