3.

I woke up and put on this beautiful emerald looking dress. It was they day where I get to spend time with Elijah because he is showing me around the castle. Then I remember I need to write in my dairy what happened the day before.

Dear dairy,

I didn't write when I arrived so I'm writing to today. When we first docked I was write I was happy. There was this beautiful girl named Rebekah that brought me to there home it is more of a castle. At first I thought there wasn't a Lady Mikealson but there was she was so sweet to me.

She said there was a party I picked out this wonderful gown is was red and a older looking women helped me into it. When I got down to the party everyone was staring at me it was quit creepy actually. She introduced me to Niklaus he was quit lovely. Yet I had to get introduced to one more. The other had these beautiful brown eyes that you could get lost in and brown hair he was really handsome.

His name was Elijah. Elijah Mikealson his name is perfect. He was so kind to me and we walked and talked outside he was great company. He walked me to my room and now he is going to give me a tour of the castle then we are going to ride horses. There is knocking at the door it must be him.

"Come in" I said putting my journal in the desk drawer. He looked amazing as ever he was smiling it made me blush.

"You ready for the tour?" He said.

"Yes" I smiled sweetly to him. He held his hand out for me to take it which I gladly did. With my free hand I picked up my dress so it doesn't drag.

After the tour me and Elijah had a lovely lunch. We were walking to the stables to see the horses.

"I love how they are so free" I said. Looking up at him and smiling.

"The are beautiful creatures but not as beautiful as you" he said looking me in the eyes. I felt my heart beat start to quicken and my checks getting red.

We finally were on the horses me I got the white one. Elijah got the brown one we were looking at the meadow filled with flowers. I got off my horse soon Elijah got off his. "Let's play a game" I said.

"What kind of game" he said smirking at me.

"I run away and you try and catch me" I said. He smiled at me it made my heart melt.

"Okay if I win what is my prize?" He said.

"Of course me if you will" I said smirking at him. I picked up my dress and ran. I could hear him behind me I couldn't contain my giggles so I kept giggling. Soon I felt his hands on my lower back.

"I win" he said smiling. He looked so happy. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. He blushed a little.

We got back on the horses and went back to the castle. Elijah said he will put the horses back giving me no choice but to walk ahead of him.

I was walking with my hands behind my back when an old women approached me. "Leave get away from here you are endanger you are not safe with the Mikealsons" said said in a worried tone.

"Ow you are hurting me" I said trying to wiggle out of her grasp. I felt someone touch my back it was Elijah and a young girl.

"Sorry about that grandma it's not nice to grab people" she said in a calm voice. I turned to Elijah.

"Are you okay are you hurt?" he said with worry on his face.

"Yeah I'm fine what does she mean by I am in danger that I should leave and to stay away from you, Niklaus, and Rebekah?" I said.

"I don't know what she was talking about" he said. I was still worried what did she mean by that. I have so many questions running through my head. "Let's get back to the castle" he said sweetly. I just nodded my head I didn't know what to say.

He walked me back to my room he said he will be up later. But for now I just want to be alone. I needed to write this in my dairy.

Dear diary,
I was having a lovely morning with Elijah he won my heart I fell in love with his eyes his personality and how he is noble and sweet. He showed me the castle and we rode on the horses we played and fun game. Where I run and he tries to catch me. I kissed his cheek it made my heart flutter and made my cheeks rosy. We rode back and he said he will put the horses away.

I was walking ahead of Elijah when this old women approached me telling me I was endanger that I should leave and how I'm not safe with the Mikealsons. She scared me I have many questions in my head.

I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" i said putting my journal away. I turned around and saw Rebekah.

"Hey I heard what happened about the old lady" she looked a little nervous.

"Hey what she said doesn't change the fact about how I feel about you, Niklaus, and Elijah" I said to her. She got all happy again. Me and Rebekah sat and talked until I had to get ready for bed.

I was just done getting ready until there was another knock. I walked to the door and opened it. "Hello Niklaus" I said smiling at him.

"Hello Irina" he said smiling. His smile made me happy but not like Elijah's I thought of Nik of a brother. "I want to see if you are okay because of the little accident" he said. When he said that it felt like he meant it.

"I'm fine Nik but thank you for seeing if I am okay" I said. I smiled at him to tell him I am truly fine.

"Okay well I was hoping that maybe if you are not spending the day with Elijah you would like to spend it with me" he said smiling.

"I would love to Nik" I said.

"Goodnight Irina"

"Goodnight Nik" after he left Elijah came in and later on and said goodnight to me. I walked over and pulled the covers back and laid down to fall asleep with not a very good dream.