Chapter 2

"Keith you are not taking your headphones." Allura said sternly as she look over the outfit he'd chosen. He wore his simple black converse with his 'I want to Believe' socks and black jeans paired with a black shirt with a rainbow skull on the front. He also couldn't be bothered washing his hair so he'd threw a red beanie on top of his long hair.

"But Allura!" He whined as if he was a child and not almost twenty years of age. "What if I don't like them, huh? What am I going to do then!"

"It's not like your going to have a one-on-one meeting with them Pidge and Hunk will be there too!" She reasoned as she walked over to Keith, holding out her hand for his headphones. Even though she was at least a foot shorter than him and and a thiner frame she was much more intimidating than Keith could ever be. Especially when she had her hair pulled back somehow making her glare much more cold than average. And while she didn't look threating now dressed in a white tank top and grey gym shorts Keith knew better than to argue.

He handed the headphones over with a groan. Allura only smiled.

"One scratch on them and you're dead to me." He said as Allura out them around her neck. The headphones were simple. Red and white. And they had no ugly wire coming from them since they were bluetooth and easily connected to anything. Allura manged to quickly set them up to her phone and she picked up her pale blue duffel bag.

"Okay Keith. I'm off to yoga class, do you need a ride or is Pidge picking you up?" Allura asked, making her way to the front door and picking up her keys. Allura opened the door to reveal a wild Pidge on the other side. "Well that answers my question. Have fun you two!" Allura shouted as she left.

"Well, well, well look at you about to finally leave the house is about, what? Four days?" Pidge genuinely questioned. The murky green colour seeped out their mouth and it made Keith cringe slightly. It's not that he hated the colour it's just that, well, It's not the most appealing thing to look at. Green seeping out of someones mouth is not the best vision to have.

Keith only groaned in response.

"Do I have to go meet this person? What if their voice is ugly?" Keith questioned. Pidge's face scrunched up hearing that. Then quickly softened when they realised what he had meant.

"C'mon queef, I agreed to go so you basically obligated to come." Pidge said straining the 'I' out a little longer than needed. Pidge was more antisocial than Keith and absolutely hated having to be around new people when they could be spending their time tinkering on some shitty robot they'd made from scratch. It really surprised Keith when they'd text him about meeting someone new.

"But Pidgeon..." Keith whined. He sunk deeper into the couch letting his entire back rest on the seat. Pidge rolled their eyes and walked over, grabbing his wrist and dragging him off the couch.

"C'mon, Matt's gonna give us a ride." Pidge said still dragging Keith out of his apartment. Making sure to lock the door. Then starting to almost run down the stairs with Keith's wrist still in their smallish hands. Pidge was only sixteen and still in highschool. Keith only knew them because their brothers were best friends in their highschool years. Matt would always end up having to babysit Pidge when he came over and dumped them on Keith. Which led to a weird, slightly forced, but still good, friend ship.

"I thought he had a job?"

"He does but he went on a business trip last week and came home earlier than expected so he's got a few days off."

They had both stepped outside to see Matt's car parked right outside the apartment block's doors. Keith didn't even know what car it was. He wasn't a car kind of guys. Motorcycles? Hell yes. Cars? Fuck no. All Keith knew about Matt's car was that it could fit at least five people in it including the driver. And that it was black.

"Hurry up you two! I haven't got all day!" Matt shouted as a faded gold colour seeped from his mouth. They both got in the back of the car and quickly put their seat belts on.

"So where to?" Matt asked in a fake, bad New York accent.

"Matt," Pidge whined. Matt only chuckled in reply as he started to drive putting on the radio.

"I don't normally have the radio but I know about that weird colour shit you have so here." Matt said getting out a disc and putting it in.

And that's when Keith almost cried.

As soon as he heard the G chord being softly played he recognised it instantly.

Welcome to the Black Parade.

"When I was, a young boy, my father took me into the city, to see a marching band." He sang along to the lyrics while Pidge groaned.

"Matt. Turn this emo shit off or Keith is gonna end up crying." Pidge complained.

And that's when Matt joined in.

"He said 'Son, when you grow up, would you be the saviour of the broken, the beaten and the damned?'.".

And that's when Pidge found out what Hell truely was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It only took fifteen minutes to get to Hunk's apartment building thanks to Matt's technically-not-illegal-if-you-don't-get-caught driving technique.

Good news: Hunk only lived on the second floor so there was only two floors they had to pass first.

Bad news: The elevator was broken. And Keith did not want to have to climb up stairs just to meet someone.

Keith wondered how long the elevator had been broken and if Hunk's new roommate must have had to climb the stairs to move all his stuff.

If so then, how unfortunate.

Ten minutes later Pidge was standing outside Hunk's apartment door and Keith was climbing up the final few steps.

"To think you were on the track team in high school." Pidge said shaking their head. Keith grumbled something similar to a 'shut up'. Pidge knocked on the door.

Five minutes later. "Oh hey! C'mon in guys!" Hunk welcomed them. The faded yellow colour helped Keith relax a bit.

"Hey Lance! My friend are here to meet you!" Hunk shouted to the back of his apartment. Keith and Pidge both took a seat on the small, grey couch.

"One second!" 'Lance' shouted. Keith tensed. That.... That's not possible. Could it be?

This 'Lance' emerged from his room. He was tall but had a very thin frame. He had tanned skin which complemented his short, dark brown hair and hazel eyes. He wore a light grey tank top that said 'Getting Bi' on it in the colours of the Bi Pride flag and simple blue gym shorts with a white stripe on the side.

"Waddup, The name's Lance." He said pointing finger guns at them.

His voice... Oh my God.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's 01:46AM and i'm in school tomorrow, whoops!

Don't worry guys i have stayed up later :P (At one point i stayed up the entire night)

Btw can I just say that Keith and Allura is my BROTP and if they could they would stay up all night gossiping about their boyfriends. Because I highly believe that this is true. Fight me on this.

Peace out and keep shipping! <3 :3