The Pool Party

The Pool Party, Ryan/Brendon [Standalone] By @ silver_etoile on LiveJournal
Part 1/3
http://silver-etoile.livejournal.com/82852.html

"You think they'll notice we're gone?"

"Come on, Bren," Ryan said, tugging at the zipper to Brendon's jeans as he shoved him through the beaded curtain into the outdated living room. "There's, like, twenty people here and Spencer's too busy staring at Jon to realize we left."

"Well," Brendon said as he stumbled over the coffee table, Ryan's hands still working furiously at his pants, tugging them down as he walked. He could hear the splash of water from the pool out back where the party was and he sent an uneasy glance that way.

"Well," Ryan said for him, opening a door under the stairs and pushing Brendon in. There were a bunch of coats hung here but Ryan pushed them aside and slammed Brendon against the back of the closet. The door shut behind them, throwing them into semi-darkness, the only light creeping in from under the door. Ryan leaned in, licking Brendon's neck until he reached his ear. "He'll never notice."

Brendon was going to protest again, but Ryan's lips on his ear were doing untold things to his brain and body. His hands were on Ryan's bare chest, but he gave a squeak as Ryan grabbed them and pinned them above him head.

"Ryan," Brendon whined as Ryan thrust his body against Brendon's. Ryan was already hard, had been since Brendon had walked out by the pool and peeled off his shirt. His erection showed through his swimming trunks and he was determined to get some satisfaction for his trouble.

"Yeah, Bren," Ryan breathed, grinding his hips into Brendon's hard. "Fuck, you make me so hot. I hate watching you out there and knowing I can't touch you. You do that on purpose, don't you?"

Brendon just whimpered as Ryan's hips ground against his. His hands curled around nothing as Ryan kept them above his head, pinned to the wall. Ryan's body was moving against his, hard and fast, creating a burning friction in his groin as his body arched up, searching for more contact.  He was already panting as Ryan's free hand shoved his jeans down and dove under his swim trunks.

A long whine crept from his throat as Ryan's hand wrapped around the throbbing flesh. Ryan moved in, biting Brendon's neck hard, wanting to feel his pulse against his tongue. He licked and sucked the soft skin, sucking on his pulse point hard enough to bruise. Ryan smiled against Brendon's neck as his hand worked Brendon's cock hard. His fingers slid teasingly over the length, stroking hard and fast.

Already, Brendon was gasping for breath, moaning with every movement of Ryan's hand on his skin. His body arched out from the wall and he pulled at Ryan's grip. "R-Ryan," he gasped, staring down at Ryan's hand that slid smoothly over his hard cock.

Ryan glanced up, pushing forward against Brendon's lips, taking them in a demanding kiss.  It wasn't smooth or finessed, but Brendon was pushing back, moaning when Ryan bit his bottom lip and sucked it into his mouth, his tongue licking every inch of it. He gasped at the sharp twist of Ryan's hand on his cock.

"R-Ry, fuck, Ryan," Brendon gasped, tearing his mouth from the kiss, gasping and throwing his head back. He could feel the warm bubbling in the stomach and knew it wouldn't be much longer if Ryan wasn't careful. But Ryan was careful and it was only seconds before he pulled his hand away, running a finger up the length to Brendon's trembling stomach. He traced circles up Brendon's stomach and torso, biting his lip seductively. Brendon thought the sight of it might have him coming anyway.

Ryan's mouth quirked into a smirk and his eyes flicked to Brendon's before he was flipping him around, pressing him hard against the cool wood of the closet. His hands were finally released but he kept them flat against the wood because he knew any attempt to touch himself would get a slap from Ryan and only more torture before he was allowed to cum.