The Basement

Second part of The Pool Party, The Basement by @ silver_etoile on LiveJournal
Part 2/3
http://silver-etoile.livejournal.com/99243.html#cutid1

"You know—" Brendon murmured, rolling his head back and closing his eyes. "Someday, someone's going to catch us."

Ryan made a noncommittal noise, sliding forward in Brendon's lap, sucking at his neck, leaving a red bruise behind. His thighs slid on either side of Brendon on the chair as he settled into his lap. His hand was under Brendon's shirt, sliding over his torso.

He glanced up at Brendon, dragging his lips against his skin and up to his ear where he bit the earlobe, dragging a quiet moan from Brendon's lips.

"And when that day comes, I'll blame you," Ryan whispered, dragging his fingers through Brendon's hair and tilting his head back again, exposing more unblemished skin to his mouth.

"Me?" Brendon asked, his eyes sliding shut as he adjusted in his seat, pressing his hips into Ryan's.

"Mmm," Ryan murmured, biting Brendon's neck lightly. "How do they expect me to resist? You're so fucking hot."

Brendon laughed, but it caught in his throat as Ryan's hand pressed suddenly against the erection that had been growing in the past few minutes. He swallowed hard and pushed at Ryan. Ryan moved back reluctantly, still palming Brendon through his tight jeans.

"Ry-Ryan," Brendon gasped. "We-we're in the basement."

"You'd rather we do the closet thing again?" Ryan murmured, shifting forward and pressing a kiss to Brendon's lips. "I admit it was interesting, but I've always liked trying new things."

Brendon tried to protest, but it only came out as a shuddered breath. Ryan's fingers were working on the zipper to his jeans, sliding it down slowly. The sound was loud in the empty basement of Ryan's house.

They were alone in the house and Ryan's parents were gone for the weekend on some getaway. The whole house was Ryan's and he intended to take advantage of it. Besides, no one was going to interrupt.

"Ryyyannn," Brendon whined as Ryan's hands got the zipper down and shoved the jeans down on his hips, just far enough for his erection to slide out and into his hands.

Ryan's smirk was devious as he licked the palm of his hand and slid it up the length of Brendon's cock. Brendon's hips were straining against Ryan's weight as he sat on top of him. The arm chair wasn't particularly big, but they managed to fit, Ryan's legs on either side of Brendon's hips, his thighs pressed tightly against Brendon's.

As his hand wrapped around Brendon's cock, Ryan leaned in, kissing him slowly, thoroughly. His tongue slid into Brendon's mouth, licking and sucking his lips and tongue. It was hot and wet, messy as their lips slid together desperately.

"Shit, Brendon," Ryan panted against his lips, his hand pumping slowly over his erection. "You taste so good."

Brendon pushed his lips against Ryan's again, biting his lower lip hard this time as Ryan pressed back just as hard, his hand sliding up Brendon's length. His fingers applied just the right pressure and had Brendon's hips arching upward into his grip.

Ryan pulled back from the kiss harshly, attacking Brendon's neck again. One red mark already blemished his skin, but Ryan wanted to mark him as much as possible in the time they had. His mouth went to Brendon's throat, licking the salty skin, already covered in a light sheen of sweat.

Ryan's free hand went to the waist of Brendon's shirt and tugged it upward. It took a while only one-handed, but Brendon helped, tearing it over his head and tossing it aside before bringing Ryan back to his lips. He seemed to have forgotten his reluctance at doing it so out in the open.