Untitled PWP

By @ Imonagoodmixture on archiveofourown
https://archiveofourown.org/works/7387387?view_adult=true

"You're such a slut." Ryan smirked up at Brendon from where he was laying comfortably on his stomach between Brendon's thighs on their huge king size bed. His feet were clad in the black thigh highs that Brendon loved and crossed at the ankles. Brendon loved it when Ryan wore lingerie. Ryan had been tormenting his slave boy with constant edging and Brendon was looking beyond desperate.

"Master, please can I come?"

"Why would I let you come and ruin all this work of keeping you in denial?"

Brendon made a pathetic noise at Ryan's answer. He knew Ryan was bluffing but he couldn't help it. They weren't master and slave outside of sex and a lot of the time during sex they weren't master and slave. Ryan only played the role of Brendon's master some of the time when he felt like it because Ryan enjoyed having his extremely sexy boyfriend pound him into the mattress until he came so hard he couldn't think straight just a little bit more. This tended to be a rare treat for Brendon, Ryan acting as his dom, and Ryan always let Brendon come at the end of sex like this but still, even though the constant edging from Master Ryan was one of Brendon's favorite games in bed, and he was so happy that Ryan agreed to try it years before, that didn't mean it didn't cause him intense sexual frustration.

"Aw. Poor little slut. Would it help if I let you suck me off again? No? I guess I'll just have to suck on your cock some more then."
With an evil smile, Ryan popped the head of Brendon's flushed red erection into his mouth. Brendon began to pant almost instantly and he began to involuntarily squirm when Ryan began bobbing his head over the entire length of his dick and stare at him with the biggest set of innocent eyes he could manage. It was a routine that they had that Ryan would make Brendon blow him before his edgings. It prepped Brendon for all the teasing he was going to get from his master and thinking about it while sucking Ryan's cock made him so hard he almost couldn't stand it and it made Ryan come extremely hard thinking about how sexy Brendon was soon going to look, all laid out on the bed naked and begging him to come. It also gave Ryan the staying power to be able to ignore his own hardness and focus completely on Brendon's pleasure.
Ryan didn't even get to suck on him for two minutes before Brendon was moaning about how he was going to come.

Ryan pulled his mouth off, leaving Brendon's dick twitching and moist. "You better not." He warned and then he began lazily running his fingertips over Brendon's hard length, enough to cause Brendon pleasure but nowhere near enough to push him over the edge. Ryan had this down to a science.

"Master... I can't... I need to come... Master, please... Please let me come." Brendon whimpered.

"You're so cute when you beg for what you can't have." Ryan teased his boyfriend sweetly. Of course Brendon could have it though. That's what this was all about. Ryan building him up to a massive orgasm. It was all about Brendon's enjoyment for Ryan and the day he stopped enjoying this was the day they stopped doing it. It was that simple.

"We haven't even been at this for an hour yet and already you're begging for what you're never going to get." Ryan leaned down and nuzzled Brendon's hip for a few seconds and then was looking right at him again. "Now what should we do to you next? Because I am nowhere near done with you. I have something special planned for later but you'll just have to wait and wonder what that is."

"Hmm... I know." Ryan grinned and leaned over the foot of the bed and grabbed their toy box from underneath it. He sat it on one side of Brendon and then was back in his former position lying on his stomach between Brendon's thighs giving him that smile that drove Brendon absolutely crazy. Ryan began to slowly go through his vibrator options, drawing the process out just to mess with Brendon even more.