Part 10

Levi continued eating but couldn't help but worry about Eren. He was taking a long time for just taking some medicine.

Is he masterbating again?
How horny is this teenage boy.

Levi walked over to check on him again. When he arrived at the door he twisted the door knob to find it locked.

So he really is doing it again.. at least he locked his door this time but I'm not letting him off that easy.

"Eren! Quit masterbating and come back and eat!!"

No response

This brat. Whatever.

Levi walked back to his room angrily. (Sorry fangirls)

《Eren's POV》

Ugh...
My head hurts..
What's going on...
Where am I?
Why am I tied up?!

I looked around and then I saw it. Shivers went down my spine.

"Jean."

~ flashback to senior year of ~
~ highschool ~

In the beginning Eren and Jean were actually very good friends. Eren, Jean, and Armin (with Mikasa as the mom) would constantly hang out. They were practically the unbreakable trio. But one day something changed. Jean started to pursue Eren. At first Eren was oblivious to the attempts. So Jean became more intense with his attempts. He picked up many stalker tendencies. He would follow and cling to Eren. Sometimes  he would steal Eren's belongings. But Eren was too focused on not failing math to notice. Eren and Mikasa always hosted a end of year sleepover at their house and they would invite their closest friends over to watch movies and just celebrate. Even though Mikasa had cautioned Eren on inviting Jean by stating her theories about him liking Eren. Eren just brushed it off saying "There's no way we're best friends that's it..." Well it was just as Mikasa warned. Jean saw this as an opportunity. When everyone went to bed he went into Eren's room started touching Eren. He thought Eren was a light sleeper but Eren woke up within minutes. Jean quickly tried escape but was tackled by Mikasa.(her Eren senses tingled) When he tried to deny it Mikasa pulled out Eren's underwear that he was hiding in his pocket. After that Jean was shunned by Eren for going as low as to attack him in his sleep. Eren stayed in shock about the events. Later Eren moved out to a new place quickly after going into college so they never spoke again.

-end of flashback-

"What are you doing here Jean?"
I barely manage to utter out. My heart felt like it was collapsing on itself .

"Babe I'm here for you."
Jean replied desperately. He reached out and forcefully grabbed my face.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIND ME?!"

"Babe... don't make this difficult."
Jean gripped my face tighter. He reached for the roll of duct tape.

"I'M NOT YOUR BABE! GET AW-"
Jean placed a piece of tape over my mouth. All I could do was make muffled sounds.

"I'm sorry babe. You made me do it I don't want people to be disturbed."
Jean let go of my face and began tracing his finger along my body.
That's when there was a voice at the door.

"Eren! Quit masterbating and come back and eat!!"
LEVI!
My heart jumped. I desperately tried to scream out but Jean instantly put his hand over my mouth to secure my silence. Tears started streaming down my face as I heard Levi's footsteps go back into his room. Jean's grip tightened over my mouth.

"Is that your mate or some shit Jaeger?!"
He questioned furiously. His gripped numbed the side of my mouth. I could barely breathe under his intense grip.
"Fine. I'll just have to take some for myself. He's fine with sharing. Right?"

He said in mocking tone but I saw it in his eyes. He was serious. He grabbed my shirt and tore it apart. With a hungry-like look he began to fondle and suck my nipples. I wanted to scream. This feeling of disgust came over me. I hated it. Every part of it felt wrong. Though it had just been a couple minutes it seemed to drag on as if it were hours. My body went limp it was like I lost control. The tears wouldn't stopped flowing down my cheek. I felt so helpless.
All I could think about was Levi. I didn't understand why but I wish he was here.
(Honey you're in love with him)

Jean unbuckled my pants and I prepared for the worst. He stuck his hand down and groped my dick.

"Why aren't you getting hard? Fucking bitch."
He raised his hand and slapped my across the face. It stung like a thousand needles.

"Huuhh he really trained you? How was it being used like a bitch?"
My face glowed with a faint blush when I remembered all the things me and Levi did together.

"I fucking knew it. Are you thinking about how he fucked you"
Jean harshly leered at me. I shook my head in denial. I didn't know how far he was gonna go and he was already pretty pissed. Anyways me and Levi haven't had intercourse yet.
Jean scoffed in disbelief. He slammed my body against the wall and roughly ripped the tape off. He twisted me around and shoved me against the wall. Forcefully pushing my head against the wall.

"Agghh"
I could barely breathe with all the pressure against me. He inched his hand down my pants again. After all of the fantasizing about Levi I was starting to get hard. (Who doesn't fantasize about Levi ;))
Jean shoved a pill in my mouth.

"That'll make you feel good... aren't you in heat?"

Fuck the pills
I dreaded the thought but Jean was an alpha. Omegas have a higher chance of getting pregnant on their heat.
Jean leered smugly. He slowly leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Why don't we let him hear some of your sweet moans"

(Jrjfnbd Levi WYA?
JEAN IF YOU DON't GET UR HORSE FACE OUTTA HERE 😡
Heyyyyy guyys
I'm back once again ^-^
Soooo how was the chapter. I feel awkward writing in 1st person pov so I hope I did good ^~^ Anyways leave things I can improve or stuff you wanna see in the storyy. Ver a y important serious question can I call you guys nuggets. Like I just wanna call my loyal readers nuggets. Just wondering do any of you read this part or do you skip over it??? [It's oki if you skip over it I still luv u] okioki anyways thanks for all the comments and votes they really make my day ^-^♥
Btw the next chapter is a character profiles sorry don't be mad 😣 lol
okii baiii Ilysm have a lovely dayyy ♥)