Chapter One

Daniel "Diggy" Simmons

Sweat glistens on my forehead as I finish the last two sit ups in my rep

Sweat glistens on my forehead as I finish the last two sit ups in my rep. I lay back, breathing heavy, feeling my abdomen tight and burning from the exertion. I sit up, reach over and grab my bottle of water, guzzling the refreshing liquid.

"You look wore out." A sweet, female voice says. I turn to see the most beautiful woman walking over to me, dabbing her own forehead with a towel, her perfect, bodacious body moving beneath the spandex she wears. She looks older than me, but damn does she look good. It's should be a sin for a woman to look this good.

"I been here two hours already." I say, puffing my chest out a bit as I stand up, making sure she knows that I'm not weak. The way her eyes trail over my body tells me that she gets the picture. "I'm Diggy."

"Diggy?" She asks, looking as if she just tasted something sour. "What kind of name is Diggy?"

I smirk and shrug. I usually get this reaction from people. "The kind of name you wish you could use in a sentence when you're telling your homegirls how much you love me."

She raises a perfectly shaped eyebrow at me. "Oh, so you feeling yourself now, huh?"

"No," I say, shaking my head and hanging my towel around my neck, licking my lips as I look her up and down. "But I wish you were feeling me."

She looks like she's not interested, but I know she is, the way her eyes flash at me tells me all that I need to know.

"Keep dreaming." She says. "How old are you anyway? Fifteen?"

"I'm old enough for you to teach me a few things." I say, stepping closer to her, and I can see her holding her breath. "Now, why don't you tell me your name so we can get out of here?"

She looks at me. She wants to talk back, be smart, scold me for disrespecting my elders, but all she can do is part her plump, glossed lips and give in. "Regina."

«•»

"Diggy," Regina gasps in my ear, her long, acrylic nails digging into the skin of my back as our bodies move in sync, intertwined as I penetrate her physique. She doesn't say my name like it's sour now, she says it like it's the sweetest thing her tongue has ever tasted.

I kiss down her neck as I continue to roll my hips skillfully. If there's one thing I'm good at it—it's having sex. It's in my job description after all.

"Diggy," She moans again, her sweet sounds filling the small hotel room that we bought for the night. She doesn't have a ring on, but I know she's married, otherwise we wouldn't be here, we would be at her place. That's okay, though, I'm fine with one night stands—they're another one of my specialities.

I feel her core pulse around me as she reaches her climax with a scream of pleasure, he nails digging even deeper into my skin, I swear she's going to make me bleed. A few moments later and I'm filling the condom with a gasp, closing my eyes as the pleasure consumes me.