Chapter Five

Daniel "Diggy" Simmons

"Then who the fuck is Simon?"

I stare at her blankly for a moment. Did I moan Simon's name out loud? I knew the fantasy felt extremely real, but I didn't think I had gotten that caught up in it.

"I said who the fuck is Simon?" Regina asks, grabbing her panties from the floorboard.

I take her hand, trying to stop her, but she yanks it away from me.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say, but both of us know that I'm lying.

She starts to laugh, a pained, forced laugh. She slides her panties on, hooks her bra, and buttons her blouse, all the while laughing.

"I'm so stupid." Regina says, still chuckling as she lifts her butt to slide her pants back on. "You're such a liar, Diggy. I should've known better than this. Don't you ever talk to me again."

Regina opens the car door and gets out, then she turns to look at me, and laughs again.

I want to yell at her. Ask her what she's laughing about but instead I just stare blankly at her.

"It's always the pretty boys." She says, and then she closes the door and walks away.

I don't have to ask for clarification to know what she meant by that statement. I had heard it before, but never about me.

It's always the pretty boys who are gay.

I sit in the backseat, butt ass naked, watching as she drives out of the parking lot that we met up in. I don't have any feelings for Regina, the two of us were merely fuck buddies, but for some reason I felt like she took a piece of me with her, the last bit of my sanity, my normalcy.

The old Diggy was gone. Now, I don't know who I am, or what I am.

Simon Minsk

The rest of my date with Isaiah is perfect

The rest of my date with Isaiah is perfect. After dinner, we went for a walk on the beach, the only light being those of the stars and the moonlight. I was finally able to put Diggy out of my mind when I was with him, it was just me and Isaiah against the world.