Chapter Eleven

Simon Minsk

I wake up, and the first thing I feel is the dull ache in my ass, which only intensifies as the seconds tick by

I wake up, and the first thing I feel is the dull ache in my ass, which only intensifies as the seconds tick by. Despite the pain, I feel completely satisfied, with no regrets in the world.

I, Simon Minsk, am no longer a virgin.

I look down at where the covers cover my body, and I feel Diggy's arms around me, my head on his chest. I look up and see him still peacefully sleeping.

This ass knocked that nigga out.

I smile to myself, knowing that his dick had the same affect on me, and I can't help but giggle softly.

"What's so funny?" Diggy's sleepy voice asks, his eyes still closed.

"Nothing." I say, kissing his chest. "Thank you, Diggy."

Diggy scoffs. "Simon I feel like I should be thinking you. I ain't never came so hard in my life."

"Maybe because you've never hit somebody raw before." I say.

His eyes open, and he's looking at me, and I see something in his yes that makes my heart melt, a look of pure adoration, like I'm the only thing he's ever wanted in life.

To be honest, I feel like he's the only thing I've ever wanted too.

"Maybe." He says. "Or maybe because our bodies were made for each other."

"That too." I say with a smile. "I have another question."

"I might have an answer."

"How did you know how to have...you know gay sex so well?" I ask. "I mean, I know you've never done it with another guy before so..."

"I'm a sex therapist, Simon." Diggy says. "It's my job to know how to have all kinds of sex."

"Maybe you can show me all your tricks one day."

"I'm gonna need more than one day." Diggy says, rolling me beneath him and ravaging my neck with open mouthed kisses. I giggle, hands running down his muscular back, wincing slightly when I shift a feel the soreness in my ass again.

"You sore?" He asks looking down at me.

I nod my head. "But it's worth it."

Diggy smiles at me before pressing his lips to mine. We kiss for a while before Diggy pulls away from me.

"I have to get going." Diggy says. "My mom is probably freaking out since I didn't come home last night."

I laugh. "What are you sixteen?"

"Aye my moms don't play." He says. "She'll still beat my ass with a belt and I'm a grown ass man."

"You better getting going then." I tease him. "The only person that's going to be spanking you is me."